Any Bad Songs At The Game

minstral

i can only speak for the last 20 years but in my opinion we have always been a divided support on all sorts of issues.

i talked to a guy fully 20 years ago that stopped going because of the songs.

I've been going since the sixties - never known a unified support except in the sense that all wanted the team to succeed. But, that's as it is nowadays.

And I've never met anyone who stopped going because of the songs!

I've been going since the sixties - never known a unified support except in the sense that all wanted the team to succeed. But, that's as it is nowadays.

And I've never met anyone who stopped going because of the songs!

Moses men that worked all week could not wait for the game on a Saturday to go along and support the team that they loved. And they loved the songs that were sung, and were proud to sing them.

Before I went into the stadium yesterday, I noticed Polis, They were the "Evidence Gathering Team", it said so on the back of their Jackets, I saw them again inside,they didnt look like they were doing any evidence gathering, when TBB and the why dont you songs got a brief airing, I had awee look round about but couldnt see the evidence gathering team.

Anyway, I wasnt singing , I only do when things are really hot. but I wondered what would happen if I was arrested for singing TBB, If I plead not guilty on the grounds that I wasnt singing Fenian Blood, I was singing Green Blood.Were up to our knees in Gree een Blood, m'lud.

Before I went into the stadium yesterday, I noticed Polis, They were the "Evidence Gathering Team", it said so on the back of their Jackets, I saw them again inside,they didnt look like they were doing any evidence gathering, when TBB and the why dont you songs got a brief airing, I had awee look round about but couldnt see the evidence gathering team.

Anyway, I wasnt singing , I only do when things are really hot. but I wondered what would happen if I was arrested for singing TBB, If I plead not guilty on the grounds that I wasnt singing Fenian Blood, I was singing Green Blood.Were up to our knees in Gree een Blood, m'lud.

You and old Liz were getting a bit too comfy yesterday mate next to me - a romance? :D

You and old Liz were getting a bit too comfy yesterday mate next to me - a romance? :D

There will be no more sandwiches for you m'lad, when I show the print of that post to, "OLD LIZ" as you describe Elizbeth. She is a cool wee dude, She nudged me and says, see that man down there, Donnie, you wouldnt think his brother was a Free Kirk Minister would you?, I looked at the Hairy Biker guy and said, no, I dont suppose you would.

There will be no more sandwiches for you m'lad, when I show the print of that post to, "OLD LIZ" as you describe Elizbeth. She is a cool wee dude, She nudged me and says, see that man down there, Donnie, you wouldnt think his brother was a Free Kirk Minister would you?, I looked at the Hairy Biker guy and said, no, I dont suppose you would.

:lol: too funny

She makes good sandwiches, she made me cheese ones especially :happy:

Gunslinger I note your links however my information is that Procurator Fiscals are not keen to present to court a Breach of the Peace charge where the singing of TBB is the solitary conduct.

Even in your link it is highlighted by the Solicitor General that the sectarian part of the charge is an aggravation of the offence and not the original offence itself.

Do we have any case law which indicates that the singing of the Billy Boys is in fact illegal as you have suggested ?

Gunslinger I note your links however my information is that Procurator Fiscals are not keen to present to court a Breach of the Peace charge with the singing of TBB is the solitary conduct.

Even in your link it is highlighted by the Solicitor General that the sectarian part of the charge is an aggravation of the offence and not the original offence itself.

Do we have any case law which indicates that the singing of the Billy Boys is in fact illegal as you have suggested ?

Why can't you post in these debates more often? (tu)

Is that the best you can do to try and win any debate? Low personal insults!

There's a surprise, some random unknown jumps in to challenge me.

He told me he wished I would post less often, so I'll respond. I don't give a fuck if it's harsh. Go back to lurking or whatever you do.

There's a surprise, some random unknown jumps in to challenge me.

He told me he wished I would post less often, so I'll respond. I don't give a fuck if it's harsh. Go back to lurking or whatever you do.

Ok son whatever you say! You don't have much to offer other than insults do you?

Ok son whatever you say! You don't have much to offer other than insults do you?

And you offer so much Mr 74 posts? aye.

Back to lurking.

My posts aren't to everyones liking, but if someone bates me, I'll respond. I'm actually laughing here :D all Wilbear does it quote me, never anyone else. I'll respond in whatever I see fit to the depressed alkie dead-beat when I see fit.

:lol: Yeah, I've quoted plenty of people in this thread. Anyway, I wasn't baiting, I just thought you were being a brown-nosing bassa.

I should have put the :craphead: thing at the end of the sentence.

Ya fat spongeing cunt

Brown nosing? :craphead:

Fat? yes :happy:

Sponging? I probably earn more in a month than you have ever done or are likely to :happy: