No Signings and No Jelavic for New Years Game

So much for Nikica Jelavic returning ahead of schedule. He was never going to be fit for the celtc game.

But he should be ready by the middle of January

We'll see. Wouldn't be suprised if he's still not ready by then.

ANOTHER Champions League campaign, now into the Europa League, and we can't even afford a loan deal.

I'm absolutely sick and tired of this shite. This is what we have come to under David Murray.

"We won't even have a wage to offer for a loan player"

Bullshit. I hate to think what will happen in the summer.

Craig Whyte, get your money out, or do one.

Rangers don't even have the money to pay a wage? I find that incredible.

Our debt is decreasing, we've just been Scotland's sole representative in the lucrative Champion's League, and we're still in Europe.

We can't afford to pay a wage, I find this difficult to accept.

I think we will really struggle unless 2 players are brought in.

Need a creative CM, Edu and big Lee are not creative players, also need a CB as Webster looks as though he will never be fit.

If i was Walter i would be trying to wheel and deal as much as i could, do a swap with Webster and see who could be brought in.

Are you suggesting major ankle surgery on ligament damage should take any more than 2 weeks to get back from :craphead:

Naw. But we always say we are expecting ppl back and then it's later than originally thought! Middle of December we got told n Now it's middle of Jan!! I'm wiling to bet we don't see jelavic playing till feb.