Perth glory/ rangers

kplfishtank

weve got 20 loyalist gers fans going to see perth glory tonight,anyone want to put requests in for our singing material

I take it you are now in Perth, fishtank?....I'll be watching it on television,but I fear the Glory and Fergie are in for another gubbing.

I'll be waiting for a rendition of; HELLO HELLO! we are the Glory Boys :lol::craphead::crabflute:

I take it you are now in Perth, fishtank?....I'll be watching it on television,but I fear the Glory and Fergie are in for another gubbing.

I'll be waiting for a rendition of; HELLO HELLO! we are the Glory Boys :lol::craphead::crabflute:

yes mate ive finally got here ,are you up for a swally in sydney? i get there on 2nd jan

yes mate ive finally got here ,are you up for a swally in sydney? i get there on 2nd jan

I certainly hope so mate...It will take a bit of organising but if you or Si send me the details of where it's at, I'll get things moving up here in the mountains and try to be there.

If I have to drive back early in the morning, the swally might be oot the gemme for me but I'll still buy you a schooner mate! :beer1:

I certainly hope so mate...It will take a bit of organising but if you or Si send me the details of where it's at, I'll get things moving up here in the mountains and try to be there.

If I have to drive back early in the morning, the swally might be oot the gemme for me but I'll still buy you a schooner mate! :beer1:

if you want to stay over ive a spare bed in my hotel , i will get Si to phone you after christmas

if you want to stay over ive a spare bed in my hotel , i will get Si to phone you after christmas

I'll send Si an email for the info and I think the wife is coming down with me, but thanks for the offer of the bed mate! I look forward to meeting you and seeing Si once again.

Mate I'll be watching and listening tonight do us proud! If your In syd for old firm then jacksons is the spot should be plenty of sing song n beer flowing

think thats were im going , meeting a few of the guys from here before the game , if you see a wee scottish guy with govanfoxhunters flag come up and say hello

Will do mate there is always a good turn out you will enjoy. Hope ur enjoying oz

its brilliant but very expensive working out at 8 dollars a beer and with me being an alkie ive spent 500 dollars already :beer1:

ive been told melbourne and sydney is a bit cheaper so cant wait till i get there

weve got 20 loyalist gers fans going to see perth glory tonight,anyone want to put requests in for our singing material

Get on over 5 corners first half and over 11 for the 90 min bet 365.

l do them every week!

Easy money (tu):uk:

Follow Follow please :crabflute: