Are they the thickest fans in the world?

It gets better :lol: lol: :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheZacDaddy

Glad to see the majority think Lenny should stay! A club needs stability and a manager needs time! And before you all rush in, I am only too aware that we don't get time at our club as it means the monkeys winning leagues, gaining CL revenue when we should have buried them, etc, etc, etc.

However look at Ferguson - hardly a sniff and then boom! More success than most will ever dream of! And before you all rush in (again) - no, I don't think it will take Lenny 5 years to get a league winning team on the park.

For me the problem in the hear & now is the so called supporters.

Once again it is you who are letting the team and the club down!

If those sitting in the stands would actually get behind the team, dare I say even sing or chant something, then maybe the players would respond.

These days you can hear a pin drop at CP and I, for one, am disgusted!!!

Call yourselves supporters? You should be ashamed!!!

And yes, before you all rush in yet again, those who pay their money are entitled to their opinion but negativity breeds, so keep it up and we'll win nothing - but then at least the Victor Meldrew-alike bunch of arseholes will still be happy as it'll give them something to complain about!!!

Rant over, for now!!!

Next retard comes in with a response:

You havin a laugh ya fucking balloon?

I've just sat for the best part of two hours in freezing fucking temperature watching the worst fucking game of football i have ever seen at Celtic Park and you're blaming the fans?

Fuck right off!

Quote:

Glad to see the majority think Lenny should stay! A club needs stability and a manager needs time! And before you all rush in, I am only too aware that we don't get time at our club as it means the monkeys winning leagues, gaining CL revenue when we should have buried them, etc, etc, etc.

However look at Ferguson - hardly a sniff and then boom! More success than most will ever dream of! And before you all rush in (again) - no, I don't think it will take Lenny 5 years to get a league winning team on the park.

If those sitting in the stands would actually get behind the team, dare I say even sing or chant something, then maybe the players would respond.

And yes, before you all rush in yet again, those who pay their money are entitled to their opinion but negativity breeds, so keep it up and we'll win nothing - but then at least the Victor Meldrew-alike bunch of arseholes will still be happy as it'll give them something to complain about!!!

Rant over, for now!!!

I've just sat for the best part of two hours in freezing fucking temperature watching the worst fucking game of football i have ever seen at Celtic Park and you're blaming the fans?

Fuck right off!

So funny . :lol:

:21::uk:

Quote:

Rant over, for now!!!

Fuck right off!

:lol:

Ahhahahahahaha brilliant.

Here's a selection of comments from a guy I went to school with's facebook during the Killie game. I was in fucking tears at the last one :lol:

'mon the hoops!!!!'

'FFS!!! GET PADDY ON NOW!!!'

'YASSSSS!!!! bout FUCKIN TIME!!!'

'FUCKIN PISH!!! COME HOME ROBBIE KEANE, UR CLUB NEED'S YOU!!!'