The sly one speaks out

THEFISH

So he is going to ban us even from away domestic games if we are not good boys eh.......

Who the feck does he think he is by the way, he has said hee haw about the important part of our club, on the park so now he decides the time is right to speak.

The barsteward doesnt deserve our backing of 50.000 every home match....he treats the Rangers fans with utter contempt and asks us to sacrifice everything but he is giving hee haw back

Saw it on sky sports yesterday. The look on his face when talking about the fans was disgust.

Thats hard to watch, something has to give, got a felling its going to be the fans.

He has absolutely no time for any of us coz he is not one of us............

As he said himself.....he doesnt have the stomach for the job anymore

But he managed to convince the nieve amongst us he was a Rangers man.....No Rangers man would ever say he doesnt have the stomach for the club anymore

Get yerself tea feck ya devious erselickin barsteward I despies the very thought of you

Saw it on sky sports yesterday. The look on his face when talking about the fans was disgust.

Thats hard to watch, something has to give, got a felling its going to be the fans.

He has absolutely no time for any of us coz he is not one of us............

As he said himself.....he doesnt have the stomach for the job anymore

But he managed to convince the nieve amongst us he was a Rangers man.....No Rangers man would ever say he doesnt have the stomach for the club anymore

Get yerself tea feck ya devious erselickin barsteward I despies the very thought of you

WELL SAID FISH! (tu)

So, just that I'm clear on this:

This thread is basically condemning SDM for being disgusted, like all good Rangers fans are, when talking about neanderthals among our support who not only smear our good name with bigotry, but who risk the club's basic health by doing so? Hmm...

Secondly, SDM has NEVER claimed to be a Rangers fan - he tried to take over Ayr before he went near us.

But for all you folk calling for his head, insulting his every synew of him; I also take it you want him to retract all the money he's put in, and to deny 9IAR ever happened?

This thread is basically condemning SDM for being disgusted, like all good Rangers fans are, when talking about neanderthals among our support who not only smear our good name with bigotry, but who risk the club's basic health by doing so? Hmm...

Secondly, SDM has NEVER claimed to be a Rangers fan - he tried to take over Ayr before he went near us.

But for all you folk calling for his head, insulting his every synew of him; I also take it you want him to retract all the money he's put in, and to deny 9IAR ever happened?

exactly

he's made far more out of rangers than he's put in and he is'nt responsible for 9 in a row the sooner he's gone the better imo

he's made far more out of rangers than he's put in and he is'nt responsible for 9 in a row the sooner he's gone the better imo

He's made far more out of Rangers than he's put in?

He had nothing to do with 9IAR?

Are you saying that with a straight face?

Man, this SDM hate runs deep!

btw guys, I don't actually love him, but the criticism he gets is astonishing. Kinda reminds me of the Buffel and Kyrgiakos scapegoating. We need someone to blame, so I guess SDM will do as Soti's gone and Tommy's out injured.

I'd suggest it was time for him to sell up. Not just from the point of view he hasn't stood up for us. But he owns an unhealthy percentage of RFC. Effectively bottlenecking whatever income to the club we can get.

Again, i'd suggest he sold up.. and the chairman who takes over owns 51% of the club.. and no more.

He's made far more out of Rangers than he's put in?

He had nothing to do with 9IAR?

Are you saying that with a straight face?

Man, this SDM hate runs deep!

btw guys, I don't actually love him, but the criticism he gets is astonishing. Kinda reminds me of the Buffel and Kyrgiakos scapegoating. We need someone to blame, so I guess SDM will do as Soti's gone and Tommy's out injured.

he bought us for 6 million then a few year's later sold 25% for far more than that and i did'nt say he had nothing to do with 9 in a row judt that he is'nt responsible for it which he is'nt

well said danny,david murray has given us good times,so weve had a few bad years,every club goes through them at some point,we will come out the other side stronger for this,with murray or without it doesnt really matter,the club is more important than one man,and imo murray is putting the club first these last few years,yes he got us into the mess but you cant have a go at him for backing previous managers,if he hadnt at the time we'd all be calling for his head,murray should be commended not condemned for the amount of money the guy has put into our club,for his stance on sectarianism,for trying to get our club back on a level playing field financialy,whats so bad about that?

fish give us some facts about your hatred of murray or gtf (beer)

No he isn't responsible for NIAR, but he is responsible for losing us ten in a row !

how can he be responsible?

we had the players,we had the manager(who decides hes leaving halfway thru,was this murrays decision?),we shouldve took 10 in a row,but alas it was not to be,these things happen,but blaming murray for the failings of 11 guys over a full season is silly

So he is going to ban us even from away domestic games if we are not good boys eh.......

Who the feck does he think he is by the way, he has said hee haw about the important part of our club, on the park so now he decides the time is right to speak.

The barsteward doesnt deserve our backing of 50.000 every home match....he treats the Rangers fans with utter contempt and asks us to sacrifice everything but he is giving hee haw back

I'm beginning to come round to your way of thinking..... well said! (beer)

well said danny,david murray has given us good times,so weve had a few bad years,every club goes through them at some point,we will come out the other side stronger for this,with murray or without it doesnt really matter,the club is more important than one man,and imo murray is putting the club first these last few years,yes he got us into the mess but you cant have a go at him for backing previous managers,if he hadnt at the time we'd all be calling for his head,murray should be commended not condemned for the amount of money the guy has put into our club,for his stance on sectarianism,for trying to get our club back on a level playing field financialy,whats so bad about that?

If your head has been in the sand for the length of time I think it has Im certainly not going to tell you what he has ripped out of RFC financially/business.....and emotionally.

You dont deserve to know.....run along now to where ever ye came fae

If your head has been in the sand for the length of time I think it has Im certainly not going to tell you what he has ripped out of RFC financially/business.....and emotionally.

a lot of fans have forgot all the asset stripping and the things he has sold

a lot of fans have forgot all the asset stripping and the things he has sold

Mate tell him hee haw....he is so out of touch it would be a waste of time

As I said, he doesnt deserve to know !!!!!!

ive seen the murray years first hand m8,and before and although your correct in a few things your wrong on others,murray has done his level best for our club,what else can he do?,he gets critisism when he does and critisism when he dont,he cant win,he backed managers in the past and got us in financial difficulty now hes trying to get us back to a strong financial footing hes damned again,you always go on about him releasing 20 million funds each season,how can he or anyone else whos a chairman of a scottish club do that,theres no money in scotland anymore for that sort of transfer kitty,i wouldnt have blamed murray for walking away years ago for some of the shit hes put up with from our own fans.

What im saying danny is its hard to watch the mess we are in at the moment.

For the record i have no issues with those who sing and chant at games, same goes for those who dont.

Said in another thread "We may have arrived on diffrent ships but we are all in the same boat now."

WATP.

how can he be responsible?

we had the players,we had the manager(who decides hes leaving halfway thru,was this murrays decision?),we shouldve took 10 in a row,but alas it was not to be,these things happen,but blaming murray for the failings of 11 guys over a full season is silly

I think you will find that Walters leaving was Murray's decision, that may or may not have been the correct thing to do but the big mistake was announcing it during the season, that only undermining the manager’s authority.

As for the situation as it is now we should be a little restrained in our criticism of Murray since it’s his decision who will be our next owner, and I’m sure there are a lot of Romanov’s out there if Murray was put in a particularly vindictive mood.