Kenny Miller

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know someone who knows his wife. rfc52 knows her as well.

maybe you should all do come dine with me or summit, dont make what you are saying any more plausable to me man sorry, why should heads roll at the club when the banks control things? why should heads roll at the club when the banks control the finances, how does the banks hold on things give bain the chance to get his big bonus and allow bain to shaft rangers in the process or did someones wife say so, infact in light of all this finance fiasco we seem to have how the hell should ANYONES head at rangers roll when the banks control things, is bain your fall guy for all this pish of late

bain should go for puting his targets first. not the budget not the team not the fans but his targets.

lloyds get a very very easy ride from us considering their actions over the last 3 years or so.

whats his targets? or do you mean the banks targets?

Tbf to GS, there is not much that can be said in defence of Mr Bain, he has proved himself to be completely out of his depth as Chief Executive of Rangers over the last 6/7/8 years or so. (all be it he wasnt made C.E. until 6 years ago or so) His transfer dealings have been shocking and his contract negotiations even worse.

maybe you should all do come dine with me or summit, dont make what you are saying any more plausable to me man sorry, why should heads roll at the club when the banks control things? why should heads roll at the club when the banks control the finances, how does the banks hold on things give bain the chance to get his big bonus and allow bain to shaft rangers in the process or did someones wife say so, infact in light of all this finance fiasco we seem to have how the hell should ANYONES head at rangers roll when the banks control things, is bain your fall guy for all this pish of late

bain earned 633k last year. 35% more than the previous year.

it seems that the penny pinching does not extend to him.

bain is earning more than some of our players and has the gaul to talk about achieving targets.

i would take bain staying if the bank were being sensible with us but i feel he has to go.

Tbf to GS, there is not much that can be said in defence of Mr Bain, he has proved himself to be completely out of his depth as Chief Executive of Rangers over the last 6/7/8 years or so. (all be it he wasnt made C.E. until 6 years ago or so) His transfer dealings have been shocking and his contract negotiations even worse.

indeed selling adam for 500k, mendes for 1 million perhaps less if you believe the portugeese press. paying through the nose for jela, sebo naisy.

they list is esentially endless. mculloch miller we get dicked at every turn. if there is a decent case for bains defence i would be interested to see it.

indeed selling adam for 500k, mendes for 1 million perhaps less if you believe the portugeese press. paying through the nose for jela, sebo naisy.

they list is esentially endless. mculloch miller we get dicked at every turn. if there is a decent case for bains defence i would be interested to see it.

The cons with regards to Mr Bain, heavily outweigh the pros. As you say the list of his mistakes is endless, from Big Ecks imposters right upto the embarassing sales of Fergie, Pedro and Charlie to this fracas with Kenny and Sasa and next year will be the same with Davo and Bougherra.

Im wondering if these targets he has been given or set for him are to make us a provincial club or the second biggest club in the country within a specified period of time? Sure looks like it. We are downsizing at an alarming rate and its making me sick. The fans are still ploughing money in, the stadiums is still 95% full every second week, the season tickets are still being sold and were still being told we have to cut back????!!!! <cr> Its ridiculous, and while that is maybe not directly Mr Bains fault, he played a huge part in us ending up £32m in debt and the bank saying enough is enough, yet hes still here!

The cons with regards to Mr Bain, heavily outweigh the pros. As you say the list of his mistakes is endless, from Big Ecks imposters right upto the embarassing sales of Fergie, Pedro and Charlie to this fracas with Kenny and Sasa and next will will be the same with Davo and Bougherra.

Im wondering if these targets he has been given or set for him are to make us a provincial club or the second biggest club in the country within a specified period of time? Sure looks like it. We are downsizing at an alarming rate and its making me sick. The fans are still ploughing money in, the stadiums is still 95% full every second week, the season tickets are still being sold and were still being told we have to cut back????!!!! <cr> Its ridiculous, and while that is maybe not directly Mr Bains fault, he played a huge part in us ending up £32m in debt and the bank saying enough is enough, yet hes still here!

i would love boss or bludell to have a look at things and try to gauge whats going on. i just cant understand the continued cuts. sdow said it the other day. uefa final, 2 cl runs in 4 years and we cant afford a loan wtf is going on.

i would love boss or bludell to have a look at things and try to gauge whats going on. i just cant understand the continued cuts. sdow said it the other day. uefa final, 2 cl runs in 4 years and we cant afford a loan wtf is going on.

Our wage bill must be almost halved from what it was during our Manchester run.

2 years of profits and another on the way and yet the bank want us to downsize more. <cr>

We have a turnover of a Premiership side and a wag bill of a Championship side. Its a joke.

We must be living within our means by now, without C.L. football, like SDM said we would almost 6 or 7 years ago!

I long for the day Rangers and Lloyds part company........i cannot wait!

imo adam wasnt even a 500k player then, i thought he was a waste of a jersey, our loss but he wasnt producing. (bain fault)

paying through the nose for jela, did we? (bain fault) maybe bain should be praised for that signing, who knows

sebo, to be fair he was a risk like every player but since it never worked out (bains fault)

mendes = good player who didnt wanna stay here, nice guy, we reduced our wage bill a bit, mendes would have been happy and we had cover, all good there, but your no happy so its bains fault, nothing to do with situations in life where human beings are actually courteous and helpfull to others situations, nah (bains fault) get him to f

if every bad signing is his fault who do we praise for the signings that have worked out ? ? ?

We did not pay through the nose for Nikica.

We got a bargain. And many (if not most) on here were dying for his signature; And praised Bain for playing hardball with Rapid.

He is a quality player and will be a Rangers legend. Bain gets 100% credit for signing him imho.

We did not pay through the nose for Nikica.

We got a bargain. And many (if not most) on here were dying for his signature; And praised Bain for playing hardball with Rapid.

He is a quality player and will be a Rangers legend. Bain gets 100% credit for signing him imho.

I thought we paid a huge fee for him given our current circumstances. What will make it worse is if there is a sell on clause.

I didnt praise Bain for playing hardball and paying £4m for a player who was cup tied in Europe. Now we get to January and find out we have no budget, that £4m could have got us 2 or 3 players instead of one, whos been out for most of the season anyway, not the players fault of course. We have yet to find out if there is sell on clause, which i really really hope there isnt. In saying that, i did like what i saw of Nika, but i wont be praising Bain for that, its his job to get the guys Walter wants.

Yes hes quality, but i dont think he will be here long enough to become a legend, 1 or 2 good years with us and he will be off most likely for the first bid received.

Kenny Miller has passed his previous best League scoring record in any season, either in Scotland or England.

So far, KM has scored 21 League goals, which is 3 more than he scored in the whole of last season when he got 18 League goals and is equal to the amount scored in ALL competitions he played in (38+7 subs)

He only scored 4 goals in 30 league Apps for Derby and it took him 162 games for Wolves to score 50 goals.

He's certainly having his best season ever for scoring goals, even although he seems to miss a lot of what looks like easy chances...I hope it continues while he wears the Blue shirt. (tu)

The funny thing is, we would all agree he could of put away at least another 5 or 6 easy chances. Imagine being on 27 before the new year :drool:

He could easily have been on the 27+ mark if he had scored those 2 penalties and not made a hash of some very easy chances he had.

I still think that 21 League goals to Boxing day is exceptional for a guy like Miller who was never regarded as an out and out finisher.

He could easily have been on the 27+ mark if he had scored those 2 penalties and not made a hash of some very easy chances he had.

I still think that 21 League goals to Boxing day is exceptional for a guy like Miller who was never regarded as an out and out finisher.

I forgot about those 2 penalties aswell Oz. But your right, 21 league goals by now for MIller is magnificent.

He looks fit and happy banging them in right now.