Kenny Miller

Not even half way through the season and im sure Derek Rae has said, Kenny has already equalled his best ever scoring record for a season.

Can this be confirmed by any anoracs?

If true.......... :praise:

Incredible.

He looks like he wants to stay, maybe Walter Ally should bypass Bain and go straight to AJ to tie him down? If possible.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be delighted when we make him a decent offer and he resigns.

only rangers would not have this guy tied up on a long term contract.

crazyness. heads should roll if he goes.

are you saying if the club dont fall to kenny millers demands heads should roll? or do you mean heads should roll anyway as there gonna get the blame in the end whatever he does, ie too long a contract or we give him what HE wants?

why should heads roll if he dont sign, we shouldnt throw money away and if he wants too much thats tough luck

My understanding is, its not about money, its about duration of contract

which in turn adds to revenue we may not have, im all for kenny and love him, what he is doing and the way he goes about his life in general and if its not money and duration then the club shouldnt really be at fault here unless we think its worth a risk, its a balancing act in a way as we dont know what he will be like in a couple yrs so on that thoery how can the club be held responsible if even we the fans know it aint a dead cert his form will stay and give us value for our money

are you saying if the club dont fall to kenny millers demands heads should roll? or do you mean heads should roll anyway as there gonna get the blame in the end whatever he does, ie too long a contract or we give him what HE wants?

why should heads roll if he dont sign, we shouldnt throw money away and if he wants too much thats tough luck

kenny miller would be delighted to get a 3 year deal on the same money.

if anyone thinks he shouldnt be offered that then they are a taig.

we are currently trying to lowball the shoe in for player of the year.

anyone involved in that isnt fit for purpose and should be sacked.

which in turn adds to revenue we may not have, im all for kenny and love him, what he is doing and the way he goes about his life in general and if its not money and duration then the club shouldnt really be at fault here unless we think its worth a risk, its a balancing act in a way as we dont know what he will be like in a couple yrs so on that thoery how can the club be held responsible if even we the fans know it aint a dead cert his form will stay and give us value for our money

The thing which is worrying me and im sure some others, is the fact we have millions per year going towards debt and intrest when it should be going towards new players salaries, existing players salaries and in general progressing our club.

This debt is killing us no end and it looks from the outside as if LBG are enjoying it. :(

kenny miller would be delighted to get a 3 year deal on the same money.

if anyone thinks he shouldnt be offered that then they are a taig.

we are currently trying to lowball the shoe in for player of the year.

anyone involved in that isnt fit for purpose and should be sacked.

3 year on same deal, how do you know this? if its the case he does deserve it with bells on if it ISNT about money. i would like the club to do as is, although if we have a wage budget in place and he dont seem to be signing i would assume its money as i think the club would do a 3 yr deal at the same imo

if miller is allowed to hit the first of jan with no new deal signed then we should be in lloyds branches making sure they cant trade and at mp demanding bains head.

thats my firm belief.

bain may have "targets to meet" to get his big bonuses but frankly i would swap him for miller in a second. i dont care if bain never gets another bonus his whole life if miller stays.

3 year on same deal, how do you know this? if its the case he does deserve it with bells on if it ISNT about money. i would like the club to do as is, although if we have a wage budget in place and he dont seem to be signing i would assume its money as i think the club would do a 3 yr deal at the same imo

miller doesnt want a pay rise he wants security.

we have offered a 1 year deal bain confirmed that.

The thing which is worrying me and im sure some others, is the fact we have millions per year going towards debt and intrest when it should be going towards new players salaries, existing players salaries and in general progressing our club.

This debt is killing us no end and it looks from the outside as if LBG are enjoying it. :(

if its killing us we seem to be a hardy bunch coping the way we have, i know things aint been easy but with all that is happening and happened i think we are better off in some sort of fashion, although there are limits to everything in life

I'm always waiting for Kenny to injure his hamstrings again. But he looks great this year. Perhaps the fittest he has ever been?

So given that, and his form, it is imperative we tie him up. Give him the 3 years, but make it performance oriented for the last year?

if miller is allowed to hit the first of jan with no new deal signed then we should be in lloyds branches making sure they cant trade and at mp demanding bains head.

thats my firm belief.

bain may have "targets to meet" to get his big bonuses but frankly i would swap him for miller in a second. i dont care if bain never gets another bonus his whole life if miller stays.

you talk of the banks hold on the finances then turn to bain, so what can he do then, thats what i dont get, the banks control etc but you want heads to roll at the club, where is the part in that i cant seem to grasp, im sure bain aint doing things to the club in order to get himself summit out of it.

miller doesnt want a pay rise he wants security.

we have offered a 1 year deal bain confirmed that.

so you dont know then? bain says we offered a year and that to you flat out means its about duration and not money, how do you not know it was 1 yr on better terms and he wants 3 or 4 yrs on those better terms, i would like facts and would hope you would too before opting to lay blame at the club and all those dealing with his contract, that said you may know more

so you dont know then? bain says we offered a year and that to you flat out means its about duration and not money, how do you not know it was 1 yr on better terms and he wants 3 or 4 yrs on those better terms, i would like facts and would hope you would too before opting to lay blame at the club and all those dealing with his contract, that said you may know more

i know someone who knows his wife. rfc52 knows her as well.

you talk of the banks hold on the finances then turn to bain, so what can he do then, thats what i dont get, the banks control etc but you want heads to roll at the club, where is the part in that i cant seem to grasp, im sure bain aint doing things to the club in order to get himself summit out of it.

bain should go for puting his targets first. not the budget not the team not the fans but his targets.

lloyds get a very very easy ride from us considering their actions over the last 3 years or so.