Fleck

nvager

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fleck has said many times that his best position is behind the striker, the role Weiss played yesterday

He will never be a winger in a million years and anyone claiming he's pish because he doesn't excel in this role is a muppet

I thought Fleck was playing in the middle yesterday, but I just heard Walter Smith say on the radio there Weiss was behind the striker.

Nice of you to be calling people muppets. No-one is expecting him to be a world class winger, but he can still do a lot more even when not playing in his favoured position. If you can't see that, then your the muppet.

I thought Fleck was playing in the middle yesterday, but I just heard Walter Smith say on the radio there Weiss was behind the striker.

Nice of you to be calling people muppets. No-one is expecting him to be a world class winger, but he can still do a lot more even when not playing in his favoured position. If you can't see that, then your the muppet.

i said this about weiss last night and got dogpiled by his cheerleaders.

but of course your right.

much like craig more and maldini and the like started out at full back fleck may neeed to start at wide mid and work his way up.

he needs to improve his performances no matter where he is asked to play.

No GS you got dugs abuse because you talked alot of shite.

I.e. Saying Weiss gave the ball away everytime apart from two runs.

You get annoyed that people overrate him, yet you clearly overrate him yourself as you thought his display yesterday was average.

Anyway, thats for a different thread.

Fleck needs to be played in his position and get his confidence back.

No GS you got dugs abuse because you talked alot of shite.

I.e. Saying Weiss gave the ball away everytime apart from two runs.

You get annoyed that people overrate him, yet you clearly overrate him yourself as you thought his display yesterday was average.

Anyway, thats for a different thread.

Fleck needs to be played in his position and get his confidence back.

no i got dogs abuse for saying this exact thing.

Maybe camouflaged in with a heap of shite. I never argued with you about that in that thread.

what i said to you was that after the goal the second best contribution he made on one of his mazy runs was a poor ball to miller.

perhaps a little harsh he may have got a free kick or corner out of one of them.

what i said to you was that after the goal the second best contribution he made on one of his mazy runs was a poor ball to miller.

perhaps a little harsh he may have got a free kick or corner out of one of them.

If you had watched Sportscene tonight, they showed a montage of Vlad's play. And he done alot more than you gave him credit for.

Also, you complained he couldn't play a 10 yard pass all game. Watch the game again and you will see that you have clearly made that up.

He played in Papac just before Davis took a shot that was saved in the first half.

If you had watched Sportscene tonight, they showed a montage of Vlad's play. And he done alot more than you gave him credit for.

Also, you complained he couldn't play a 10 yard pass all game. Watch the game again and you will see that you have clearly made that up.

He played in Papac just before Davis took a shot that was saved in the first half.

did they show any of his bad ten yard passes there were at least 6?

i said he was clearly motm. but i still say his decision making is poor and he needs to retain posetion better.

you got walloped for claiming he'd never have a successful career unless he learnt to play left mifield . Which is Shite !

i said he would almost certainly need to improve at left mid if he wanted to have a top flight career.

hardly a sensational statment.

the same applies to fleck.

did they show any of his bad ten yard passes there were at least 6?

i said he was clearly motm. but i still say his decision making is poor and he needs to retain posetion better.

You could say that about most players like Weiss, unless you think they're going to be top class. Which you got annoyed about, people overrating him.

You could say that about most players like Weiss, unless you think they're going to be top class. Which you got annoyed about, people overrating him.

some of the things said about him would make messi blush.

i just assume he wants to be a very top level player and those are things he must work on.

some of the things said about him would make messi blush.

i just assume he wants to be a very top level player and those are things he must work on.

Like what? That he had a good game and showed his potential?

Your overrating him in your own way.

Never posted on here before. Always come on have a look at what fellow bears are up to and how they pass they boredom of strollin' the title 9 times out of 10 haha. This issue gets my goat enough to come out of hiding though.

How many players are we going to write off before they're even 20 years old; and get it completely wrong before we learn our lesson? John Fleck looks like another fairly talented lad who's going to be hounded out of Ibrox for reminding some members of our support what they could have been, had they the drive or ambition to make it.

The boys 19 years old and primarily plays in a position where hes expected to "make things happen". Any idea how many seasoned pros have came here and failed at just that? They never took half the abuse this kid gets. Its not his fault some members of our support talk him up too much or certain sections of the press for that matter.

He doesn't pick himself, in OR out of position either. That's somebody else' decision. Not allowed to mention that are we? No no.

The boys here. Hes a bear. He wears the jersey. Get behind him or say nothing at all. It seems to me we're suffering from the "I told you so" condition. In other words: some people want him to be shite so they can say "I told you so".

I personally hope the lad turns out to be a world beater and fucks off for big wages down south or somewhere in Europe. That's be our "just deserts".