Mass Effect 2 and Fable 3

Raligt

I got these 2 games for xmas having played the 1st Mass Effect and Fable 1 and 2.

Mass Effect 2 - Is awesome. The game is huge! Loads of planets, secrets and missions to explore. Will take me ages to complete this i reckon.

Fable 3 - Pretty good. I read on the reviews on play.com that it's quite short. Seems like theres alot of side missions and tasks to do. Played about an hour or so but it's looking good.

Might be swayed away from FM or Black Ops for a while and i'll be rattlin through these.

Anyone else get any games for xmas?

I got fable three on the release date great game it is short though the character voices are excellent but the part when your kings disappointing I expected more from that kind of like a guy friendly Sims but overall its an amazing game. I also have bioshock 2 after playing and loving the first one haven't even played the second one yet though because for Christmas I was lucky enough to get black opps and modern warfare 2

I got fable three on the release date great game it is short though the character voices are excellent but the part when your kings disappointing I expected more from that kind of like a guy friendly Sims but overall its an amazing game. I also have bioshock 2 after playing and loving the first one haven't even played the second one yet though because for Christmas I was lucky enough to get black opps and modern warfare 2

Completed Fable 3 now. It is quite short. I was expecting a bit more from it.

Working my way through Mass Effect 2 just now though. I don't think it will end! :lol: absolutely huge game.

Got Fable 3 for Christmas and I've done it in already, the story is horribly short so don't wait till the end till you explore properly.

I'm now going through it again, looking for everything and trying to make as much cash as possible. Enjoying it more this time tbh.