How confident are we?

markybear

This is as confident iv'e ever felt for an old firm, scared at the same time but really cannot see anything but a rangers win or at very worst a draw, worst tim team iv'e seen in years ! will remember the 66 then cheer the gers on from the pub ! mon the bears.

I'm seldom confident when it comes to Old Firm games. So it's no surprise that I'm not confident about this one.

I think it can go either way. Celtic now have a big incentive, because they can now pull away from us in the league. Their points would be in the bag, whereas our points would be in hand. That's a big incentive.

I know they have played quite a few less away games than us, but that won't be in their minds on Sunday. What will be in their minds is the immediate effect of a win.

I know they have a few players out, but I don't know or don't rate these players anyway. Maybe they're better without Ki and Ri. Maybe they're better having players on from the start who know the score - McCourt and McGinn.

We took care of Motherwell easily. They scrapped a 1-0 win, and had the added conspiracy of Brown being sent off in the last minute. There's nothing like a conspiracy to encourage them. Sometimes I think they thrive on their perceived adversity.

On the other hand, man for man we are a better team. We're at home, it's an emotional game and all that.

I think I'm preparing myself for the worst.