UFC 125

Togs

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good card so far, although Grispi looked real shit. Aldo would have ended his career.

Great grappling from Kim, dont know what the booing was about.

Silva vs Vera about to start. Im going Vera, although i reckon its a very close matchup.

If that was the title contender for Aldo then that division is in trouble. Aldo is so dominant it's unreal I hope he moves up.

You know the fans man unless it's drunken streetfighting style it's shit. The grappling was sheer class.

I'm going for Thiago here.

If that was the title contender for Aldo then that division is in trouble. Aldo is so dominant it's unreal I hope he moves up.

You know the fans man unless it's drunken streetfighting style it's shit. The grappling was sheer class.

I'm going for Thiago here.

To be fair, its hard to appreciate unless you take a big interest in grappling or actually train.

Shutting down a cesar gracie trained submission guy is no mean feat.

These cunts dont like each other!

Aye I'm looking to start BJJ myself this year. Been looking at the griphouse. There's rumours going around that Doolan might be fighting at UFN25 at Braehead.

Aye any Gracie trained black belt getting dominated on the floor like that is something to write home about. Sadly neither of them could even make a chink in GSP's armour.

Aye I'm looking to start BJJ myself this year. Been looking at the griphouse. There's rumours going around that Doolan might be fighting at UFN25 at Braehead.

Aye any Gracie trained black belt getting dominated on the floor like that is something to write home about. Sadly neither of them could even make a chink in GSP's armour.

Its awesome man, i highly recommend it. I used to be a huge boxing fan, thought this whole "cuddling" business was for poofs, until you get choked unconscious lol.

GSP is just too far ahead of these guys, there are no contenders at 170.As good as Shields is, GSP will jab him to death a la Kos. He needs to fight the spider.

My prediction is not looking good :craphead:

Haha. I'm gonna go with Leben here too. He's a madman. And I like that. Amazing fight with Akiyama. If it's a stand up war it will go all wrong for Stann.

Watch this fight often. True heart and chin from both guys.

Stann is a big dude for 185.

It's just the fact that Akiyama was winning it soundly and Leben pulled off the sub. A real come from behind win in the UFC. Defo contender for FOTY. You seen Leonard Garcia vs. Chan Sung Jung? God damn what a fight!

Aye I bet he'll be close to 200 there, though.

It's just the fact that Akiyama was winning it soundly and Leben pulled off the sub. A real come from behind win in the UFC. Defo contender for FOTY. You seen Leonard Garcia vs. Chan Sung Jung? God damn what a fight!

Aye I bet he'll be close to 200 there, though.

Watched it, what a fight. Two tough guys, technique went out the window. Roop almost kicked the face off the zombie, you see that?

Long live the WEC.