Don't Know About You Guys But

MartinGers93

In terms of loads of people having tim mates, aye.

Families having tims in it isn't something thats big here either.

yea we arnt mates with them over here, you either live in a protestant area or catholic area. Yea only time would get one in your family if u were stupid enough to marry one.

Yes ur point being? Im talking aboot us no being mates with them over here, and how most rangers fans in scotland are mates wi them..

Point being you said it as if we're the weirdos being mates or knowing tims <cr> We live in the same country as them, some (not many) even go to the same school....its impossible not to be brought up around them.

If anything, your the strange one supporting a team from a different country :sherlock: Wouldnt catch me supporting any Northern Irish teams lol

I would love to set those bastards straight. They were shite on Sunday, and we were even worse. This could be the long-awaited wake up call our team needs. Start getting back to winning ways and come the glorious 20th :crabflute: :chopometer: :crabflute:

I've had Celtic supporting friends throughout my life in Northern Ireland and the idea of writing someone off as a person or a prospective friend simply because they support Celtic is childish in the extreme. My best mate at university was a massive Tim but the banter between us is probably what made us such close friends. I even got him to go to Windsor Park on Ash Wednesday for a match between NI and Canada!

Point being you said it as if we're the weirdos being mates or knowing tims <cr> We live in the same country as them, some (not many) even go to the same school....its impossible not to be brought up around them.

If anything, your the strange one supporting a team from a different country :sherlock: Wouldnt catch me supporting any Northern Irish teams lol

You'll sing about our country though?

my dad's from glasgow (Y), I was born in Northern Ireland. I was brought up to support Rangers because of him.

And yes I'm the weird one supporting a scottish team and coming from Northern Ireland. See most of the songs you sing at Ibrox are they not about Northern Ireland? think before ya speak ya bellend.

did I say your weird ya smart cunt? all I said was far different over here. Over here you either live in a protestant area or fenian area. In scotland your next door neighbour could be a tim. Only way I speak to tims over here is I work with them and have to speak to them.