Who's to blame?

dellbear72

Who's to Blame  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who's stopping the money?

• Sir David Murray?
    • Lloyds Bank?

With walter Smith saying he wont have any money in the transfer window. Who the fuck is to blame for this? I personally beleive its sir david murray,why you ask cause the bankers would have sat down at the start of the season and put a budget plan together. Since they have done that according to reports Rangers have seemingly earned around 8-10million more than forecast.

I have 2 questions..

1 why isnt the unbugeted money not available for the manager?

2 who's stopping it the bank or SDM?

I'm now pissed off to the point I want answers.

I'm going to SDM head office with 2 banners one asking where is the money and the other for SDM not to tarnish his legendary history with club to the point his status will change forever in our eyes.

Then if the finger gets pointed at the banks door i'll go to their head office with a banner asking why their only victimising Rangers FC and not any other teams that owe them money?

I'm looking for ideas what to write on these banners any comments would be helpfull...

I think we need to act quickly to try and make sure funds are released for the transfer window.

Personally I think SDM is behind all this and pulling the strings, i'm not anti SDM but now we need answers and more importantly action... :mad:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With walter Smith saying he wont have any money in the transfer window. Who the fuck is to blame for this? I personally beleive its sir david murray,why you ask cause the bankers would have sat down at the start of the season and put a budget plan together. Since they have done that according to reports Rangers have seemingly earned around 8-10million more than forecast.

I have 2 questions..

I'm going to SDM head office with 2 banners one asking where is the money and the other for SDM not to tarnish his legendary history with club to the point his status will change forever in our eyes.

Then if the finger gets pointed at the banks door i'll go to their head office with a banner asking why their only victimising Rangers FC and not any other teams that owe them money?

I'm looking for ideas what to write on these banners any comments would be helpfull...

I think we need to act quickly to try and make sure funds are released for the transfer window.

Personally I think SDM is behind all this and pulling the strings, i'm not anti SDM but now we need answers and more importantly action... :mad:

No you're not....

I don't believe you.

I'm really fucked off at them taking the pish out of the supporters and when Walter Smith is in the press saying his hands are tied, I think its time for the fans to show their strength against the powers that are making our club and supporters a laughing stock. Liverpool fans showed their strength against the yanks and forced change. Its high time we do the same rather than let us be treated like shite

I have 2 questions..

1. Has the Budget Smith was given at start of season been blown or has he kept money back for Jan window?

2. I would say SDM im sure AJ said the banks werent dictating anymore at the start of the season when Smith was given his budget fcuk knows.

It dosnt all add up we need the takeover to happen to give the place a lift.

I'm really fucked off at them taking the pish out of the supporters and when Walter Smith is in the press saying his hands are tied, I think its time for the fans to show their strength against the powers that are making our club and supporters a laughing stock. Liverpool fans showed their strength against the yanks and forced change. Its high time we do the same rather than let us be treated like shite

I still don't believe you.

I still don't believe you.

Thats your choice m8. I'm not a publicity seeker but i'm doing it and i'll post photos and updates with whats happening.

Whers the fuck is the voices of the Supporters assemblies and that of "the famous" blue order. Silent...

I don't believe you either.

You have to be extremely naive to ignore the possibility that Rangers spent the budget during the summer. £4m for Jelavic and a reported £1.5m for Beattie, with Weiss on loan and I'd imagine there would have been some sort of loan fee involved.

£4m + £1.5m + Loan Fee for Weiss = £6.5m+.

The money brought in for Wilson in the summer was only an initial £2m up front and even then, the Club have so many areas to finance. You can't expect all of the income from selling players to go towards the spending on new ones, in a time like this where Rangers are financially gasping for air.

£6.5m is a very tidy amount of money and one that looks reasonable considering what's been happening at the Club for the past 2-3 years. No money spent for those 2 seasons, then £6.5m? That seems relatively pleasing to me.

Thats your choice m8. I'm not a publicity seeker but i'm doing it and i'll post photos and updates with whats happening.

Whers the fuck is the voices of the Supporters assemblies and that of "the famous" blue order. Silent...

:lol:

Make sure the banners are big tho, or he wont see them.

And you could shout out side his office

"what do we want"

"MONEY"

"When do we want it"

"NOW"

and ill be behind you with this :stupid:

:pipe:

You any better ideas ya tosser or are going to roll over and take it up the arse?

You have to be extremely naive to ignore the possibility that Rangers spent the budget during the summer. £4m for Jelavic and a reported £1.5m for Beattie, with Weiss on loan and I'd imagine there would have been some sort of loan fee involved.

The money brought in for Wilson in the summer was only an initial £2m up front and even then, the Club have so many areas to finance. You can't expect all of the income from selling players to go towards the spending on new ones, in a time like this where Rangers are financially gasping for air.

£6.5m is a very tidy amount of money and one that looks reasonable considering what's been happening at the Club for the past 2-3 years. No money spent for those 2 seasons, then £6.5m? That seems relatively pleasing to me.

Hendry i agree with all of your post bar the bit about Beattie. It was suggested in some places it was a freebie and in others anything from 500k to 1.5m so im not sure exactly how much we did pay for him wacko.gif

Hendry i agree with all of your post bar the bit about Beattie. It was suggested in some places it was a freebie and in others anything from 500k to 1.5m so im not sure exactly how much we did pay for him wacko.gif

Yeah it's a bit unclear but I always thought there was some sort of fee involved? If it was as low as £500k then I'm shocked but I was also a bit stunned it was as high as £1.5m when we signed him.

Regardless, it's still £6m.

Read this please

20M

Yeah it's a bit unclear but I always thought there was some sort of fee involved? If it was as low as £500k then I'm shocked but I was also a bit stunned it was as high as £1.5m when we signed him.

Regardless, it's still £6m.

As i say i agreed with your posts other than the fact i have read around 4 different prices for JB quoted. I really hope the guy can find some of his old Southampton form. I realy like him in general and want him to do well :anguish:

and he forgets we sold thonson for 2+ and there is another 3 coming for wilson.

we also lost boyd and novo as well as others.

the bank are at it and people are falling for it.

:beer1::clap::21::uk::pipe::D:pics: