Rangers' most important player during this window

H72

Not quite, but he'll feel like one most definitely.

It's pretty frustrating having to compare the return of our injured players to the "feeling" of new signings but there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the return of Nikica Jelavic will change the dynamics and fortunes of the whole squad once he comes back into selection.

I was one of Kris Boyd's biggest fans when he was at the Club. Sometimes I kept my blue-tinted specs on for a little too long and couldn't realise that there was so much more to a striker than goals, goals, goals. Look at Jelavic in this move: he uses his strength to bring the ball down and allows the rest of the midfield to push forward, the ball gets moved out wide and he already knows where it's going to drop.

The finish is impeccable.

Nikica Jelavic - our complete striker. I still find it hard to believe that we actually managed to sign him.

:jelavic:

He's shown in the few games he played that he does have the ability. I just hope he can re-capture that when he returns. The fans love him, he loves playing for us it would seem, so hopefully none of that changes.

Likewise I can't believe we still have him.

But one thing that I look back at that game and remember is, he got back up and ran about for another 5 minutes after he got injured !

He's going to be rusty for a while, but I can't wait to have him back.

My favourite goal scored this season to be honest. Jeeeeelaaaviiic, Jeeelaaaviic :crabflute:

I can't remember much from Sheepville, but that was :D

The thing that concerns me is the amount of pressure people are putting on him.

He's played five games for the club and he's coming back from a fairly serious injury.

It's probably going to take him until early March to get back up to speed.

Exactly.

Don't get me wrong he looked like a real good player but he was being overhyped before he signed and now he is being turned into some messiah becasue he is out injured. We did the same thing with Edu and Thomson when they were out injured and we bilt their return to the first team up way too much.

If Jelavic does not carry on the same form before he got injured then it won't be long before some people are coming out with the 'Jelavic is pish' crap. We probably won't see the best of him until April-May time and I really hope it is not a case of Michael Mols II.

I can't find a clip of it but when Weiss was taken down for that penalty, all I remember is Jelavic going insane when Diamond pushed Vladimir and Naismith made a cunt of himself, which was his own fault and quite funny. :lol:

But I just remember Jelavic getting fucking right in there trying to punch fuck out of one the sheep. He was livid!

Really showed how much he cares to be part of the team.

i dont think anyone can be blamed for hyping this guy too much when he is the best player we have had in a long time well....from what we have seen. Love the big cunt :D

The thing that concerns me is the amount of pressure people are putting on him.

He's played five games for the club and he's coming back from a fairly serious injury.

It's probably going to take him until early March to get back up to speed.

I agree, the pressure being put on Jelavic is massive. He hasn't played one European or Old Firm game yet. Some people are also seriously overrating the start he made. He looked pretty good, but far from amazing

I can't find a clip of it but when Weiss was taken down for that penalty, all I remember is Jelavic going insane when Diamond pushed Vladimir and Naismith made a cunt of himself, which was his own fault and quite funny. :lol:

But I just remember Jelavic getting fucking right in there trying to punch fuck out of one the sheep. He was livid!

Really showed how much he cares to be part of the team.

Derek Young pushed his face, so Jelavic gave it back :lol: