Had we beaten the tims and win our games in hand

sco22y

one crap performance against them does not make us a bad team,and also does not make them a good team.

with all this transfer window speculation, driving us all a wee bit mental,lets all hang in there and get behind our team.

all i'm saying is that the forum has been on negative meltdown over the past week. i hurt like hell after last sunday but one game doesn't win you the league.(albeit a 6 pointer).had we won it we would all be as happy as larry.

come may the title will be back with us.nae dramas.

All ifs n buts. Frustrating I know but we need to move on and deal with what's in front of us now.

defo.and im sure all the lads playing for the jersey would be thinking the same.shame we never played midweek.

sfa fucks

Coulda woulda shoulda.

The last time 'all we had to do' was win games-in-hand, we lost the league.

Exactly. I thought last Sunday would have been a wake-up call, obviously not.

the problem is that as much as people dont like to admitt it they are strengthening (sp) and have a decent squad .

we are not and although we have a good team a feww injurys together with the fixture pile up and we do have a problem . the way hearts have been playing compared to us shows that its no guarentee we will beat them and dundee utd always cause us problems.

im still confident we will win the league but we will have to give up europe and the cups to make it easier imo

they dont generate enough money to make any real difference unless we got to the europa league final

the problem is that as much as people dont like to admitt it they are strengthening (sp) and have a decent squad .

we are not and although we have a good team a feww injurys together with the fixture pile up and we do have a problem . the way hearts have been playing compared to us shows that its no guarentee we will beat them and dundee utd always cause us problems.

im still confident we will win the league but we will have to give up europe and the cups to make it easier imo

they dont generate enough money to make any real difference unless we got to the europa league final

yeah your right nothing is definite with our games in hand until we have the points on the board.

they have money,we don't know what the fuck is going on with our finances.

and i also agree that we will win the league as i believe in our squad.