I wonder if Hoofield will get done for this

What did they say like?

The Scottish Football Association chief executive Stewart Regan has taken steps to ensure players in Scotland do not ridicule referees on social networks.

In a letter to every club in Scotland Regan warns that abuse on Twitter or Facebook would incur a penalty for bringing the game into disrepute.

On Sunday, Liverpool's Ryan Babel posted a faked image on Twitter of ref Howard Webb in a Manchester Utd shirt.

Babel was upset by the Webb's decisions in Sunday's FA Cup tie against United.

In his letter to all clubs, which was dated 7 January, Regan said that in response to the growth in the popularity in the area of social networking websites, the General Purposes Committee considered it appropriate to issue a reminder to all associations, clubs, officials, players of the implications of the use of such websites in regard to the SFA's Articles of Association.

Right I know about the game last night and what happened but I must be stupid and not understand what Hooiveld is on about? Someone fill me in!

After the Liverpool Arsenal game Babel went onto twitter and tagged a picture of Howard Webb in a Utd shirt and said something along the lines , Impartial ref my arse, and got hammered by the FA for it

What's this hooiveld all about

he runs his mouth all the time giving itbthe big I am

has he even played 3 games or even won a game with him in the team ?

He would be lucky to get a game with st mirren

plastic hardman !

Chances are it will be deleted...

Hopefully the SFA pick up on this

Rather than hoping they pick it up, why not bring it to their attention?

And to the attention of the media?

Guest SandyWATP

What's strange is I just went on his twitter and it says that tweet was posted 4 minutes ago. Seems like the cretin deleted it and then reposted it.

Nah, it's a problem with some twitters.