Lack of funds = Ness,Wylde, Hutton + whos next

pcbear

If there was money to burn at the minute, i doubt if any of these genuinley talented kids would have got a sniff of first team football, i cringe when i think about the many many millions spunked on players who were supposedly the real deal but most turned out pretty shite.

EPL clubs with plenty dough still do the panic buying ignoring the talent in house, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd etc seldom produce a player through the ranks, have a look through the teams of the last 10-15 years the home grown talent is near non existant, Man Utd had the freak batch of Beckham, Scholes, Giggs and the Nevilles but that was pretty much a one off, John Terry was the last Chelsea player to make his way through the youths to be a regular 1st teamer ( and he was plundered from WHU youth team)

I Was kind of stunned Ness didnt get MOTM Today, Weiss played 60 mins and got it, when i thought ness only put one foot wrong all game and that was one bad crossfield ball. Showed great skill too down the wing where he skinned their RM And then pegged the RB. Ive seen a bit of Wylde too and today i thought he was dangerous whenever on the ball, he never seen the ball enough for me though, but when he got it he was dangerous

It needs the right coach to be successful with a team half filled with kids, but it can be done.

A Campbell and K Naismith maybe next?

Cole

Perry

Hutton

Ness

Wylde

Fleck

Is a start, a very good start, 3 or 4 of them weve seen dont look out of place in this league.

we still have Loy banging the goals in for the second team too.

I dont think McMillan will make it.

I Was kind of stunned Ness didnt get MOTM Today, Weiss played 60 mins and got it, when i thought ness only put one foot wrong all game and that was one bad crossfield ball. Showed great skill too down the wing where he skinned their RM And then pegged the RB. Ive seen a bit of Wylde too and today i thought he was dangerous whenever on the ball, he never seen the ball enough for me though, but when he got it he was dangerous

The sponsors probably just wanted to meet Vladmimir the Timpayler. Used to happen with Ferguson even when he had a stinker.

The sponsors probably just wanted to meet Vladmimir the Timpayler. Used to happen with Ferguson even when he had a stinker.

So annoying, anyway i thought the young man was awsome and was great too see someone not scared to pass forward. too many players go sidewards and afraid to try something different

Ness was my MOTM he was absolutely amazing apart from Weiss who got MOTM obviously but i prefer watching players who comfortable on the ball and are confident like Ness he was great. Especially that tackle that nearly got away from him at the edge of our box in the 2nd half it was a brilliant challenge.

Its fantastic to be seeing the fruits of murray park finally and players that we can get excited about because of the quality they are showing.

Hutton- Strong box to box midfielder thats good in the tackle and can drive play forward.

Ness - Superb passer with a "Footballing Brain" can control the tempo and dictate play and can tackle well.

Wylde - Direct winger with bags of pace with a good delivery , can track back well with him previously being a LB.

Also with the games these guys are getting i cant wait to see how good they are on FM 2012 :drool::craphead:

Its fantastic to be seeing the fruits of murray park finally and players that we can get excited about because of the quality they are showing.

Hutton- Strong box to box midfielder thats good in the tackle and can drive play forward.

Ness - Superb passer with a "Footballing Brain" can control the tempo and dictate play and can tackle well.

Wylde - Direct winger with bags of pace with a good delivery , can track back well with him previously being a LB.

Also with the games these guys are getting i cant wait to see how good they are on FM 2012 :drool::craphead:

You should know if you play FM11 and have developed them right.

;)

(tu)

You should know if you play FM11 and have developed them right.

;)

(tu)

I a dae Jamie Ness is worth 6 million in my FM 2011 game :praise: Nah am ko am good but am no a miracle worker. First thing thats happening on FM2012 is these guys all get new 5 year deals :crabflute:

I a dae Jamie Ness is worth 6 million in my FM 2011 game :praise: Nah am ko am good but am no a miracle worker. First thing thats happening on FM2012 is these guys all get new 5 year deals :crabflute:

Just because their stats are not good to start with, does not mean they are no good. It takes about 3 seasons to see considerable change in their attributes. Keep them involved in the first team. Ness and Hutton will both be worth millions within a few seasons.

Good luck.

(tu)

Just because their stats are not good to start with, does not mean they are no good. It takes about 3 seasons to see considerable change in their attributes. Keep them involved in the first team. Ness and Hutton will both be worth millions within a few seasons.

Good luck.

(tu)

Who the fuck you tryin to tell how to play FM :craphead: Naw thur shyt hutton doesnt really change and ness turns out to be a first division player if that (td) will be good i reckon on 2012

A name i have heard a little about, never seen the guy in the flesh but lets hope he uses the Ness, Hutton, Wylde example and barges his way through the ranks and gets a chance if he is good enough.

Went to an under 19s match against hearts

He scored a hatrick , lightning quick, Great finisher

Plays for scotland aswell

When Rangers were struggling during Greigs management his kids chucked in were Kenny Black, Kenny Lyall, Derek Strickland? Andy Kennedy and big Davie McPherson none of whom were a patch on the new kids on the block, heres hoping eh!

I think if Kane Hemmings can keep clear of injuries he has a very good chance of making the step-up to the 1st team.

Big Powerful forward with a bit of pace to and knows where the goal is.

Who the fuck you tryin to tell how to play FM :craphead: Naw thur shyt hutton doesnt really change and ness turns out to be a first division player if that (td) will be good i reckon on 2012

Ya wee obnoxious cunt.

I was only trying to help you out. I wont bother next time. If thats how they are ending up in your game, you doont know how to play it, stick to Mario Kart or Sonic wee man.

;)