mataeja kezman

South china have signed former chelsea and Serbia striker majeja kezman 31 following ex-England midfielder Nicky butt to the Hong Kong club side. From the BBC news in brief page on teletext. What the hell has happened to Chinese football where are they getting the money to pay for these players butt alone was rumoured to be on 150000 pounds a week without adding kezmans wages to that its insanity to pay old past it players that sort of money butt hasn't even played for nearly two years. its crazy how football has went cash crazy all around the world.

I Agree to an extent Ross and if it was someone like ronaldinho or a asian player like cha du rhi or that to allow for marketing opportunities but neither Nicky butt or kezman will allow the team to grow financially but there not exactly capable of commanding wages like that very average players on huge wages I wonder when it will stop

I Agree to an extent Ross and if it was someone like ronaldinho or a asian player like cha du rhi or that to allow for marketing opportunities but neither Nicky butt or kezman will allow the team to grow financially but there not exactly capable of commanding wages like that very average players on huge wages I wonder when it will stop

Do you know if they use the same kind of transfer system as Europe, or if they have something different like the Yanks do?