Tim Matavz

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well funny enough that particular link is not on Rangers, not on Groningen FC and not on Tim Matavz. I'm curious on what he googled for now...

sorry mate i used bing....i just bing searched doris matavz

You mean this? My link

It an agency company based in Slovenia, run by someone called Doris Matavz. Tim Matavz is also from Slovenia and his mum is named Doris, and his mum was apparently in Glasgow today.

His mum isnt his agent unless shes robben and messi's aswell:L

I can't find who is his a found that webpage you got your information from as well. And I do know that both Messi is represented by his father (Jorge?) and Robben is also represented by his dad (Hans). It appears they are all part of the bureau called "Beratung durch Familienangehörigen" which means Bussiness through family members in German. So, it might be the case his mum is his agent....

You mean this? My link

It an agency company based in Slovenia, run by someone called Doris Matavz. Tim Matavz is also from Slovenia and his mum is named Doris, and his mum was apparently in Glasgow today.

so for aw the people laughing there is a fair chance im right :D lol

I can't find who is his a found that webpage you got your information from as well. And I do know that both Messi is represented by his father (Jorge?) and Robben is also represented by his dad (Hans). It appears they are all part of the bureau called "Beratung durch Familienangehörigen" which means Bussiness through family members in German. So, it might be the case his mum is his agent....

Got it from transfermarkt and im on my phone and it has no translater sorry for any confusion :)

A guy from Holland saying "quid" ?

:shifty:

I lived a long time in Wolverhamtpon (of all places), but if you don't take my word for it on being from the Netherlands (proper Dutch people refrain from saying Holland), ask a moderator to check my ip.

So, is there any decent source to suggest his mother/agent was actually in Glasgow, or that we are even interested?

Dutch journalist said she wis spotted in glesga

So, is there any decent source to suggest his mother/agent was actually in Glasgow, or that we are even interested?

Matavz' mum being in Glasgow is a very dodgy source indeed. It's from Twitter from a Dutch journalist who refuses to tell his source.

The "Gers are interested" is rather dodgy as well to be honest. The biggest footie magazine in the Netherlands mentioned it but claims its source is from "Scottish media" (link: http://www.vi.nl/Achtergronden/Transferdagboek-1/193960/Transferdagboek-2301-Drogba-Matavz-en-Suarez.htm

Third and fourth paragraph:

Glasgow Rangers zag dit weekeinde de achterstand op rivaal Celtic oplopen naar vijf punten. Dat de ploeg, die overigens nog twee duels tegoed heeft, tegen Heart of Midlothian (0-1 verlies) stootkracht miste, werd pijnlijk duidelijk.

Topschutter Kenny Miller is inmiddels vertrokken naar het Turkse Bursaspor en laat een grote leegte achter. Schotse media melden dat Tim Matavz van FC Groningen dé kandidaat is om de doelpunten te gaan maken voor Rangers. Opnieuw een toptransfer voor de noorderlingen?

Glasgow Rangers saw their rivals Celtic clear five points. The team has two matches in hand though it became painfully clear that they lacked attacking power in the game v Hearts (0-1 loss).

Topscorer Kenny Miller has left by now to the Turkish Bursaspor and leaves a gaping hole behind. Scottish media report Tim Matzv from Groningen FC is THE candidate to become the goalscorer for the Rangers. A new ace transfer for the club from the north (Groningen)?