Are celtic as bad as we make them out?

KingKirk

They are without doubt the worst celtc team I've seen since at least the John Barnes day. Against us, they were utterly shite and only won because on the day we were at least as bad and gave away a totally stupid goal. They are an abortion of a team, and if there were any other sides in the SPL who had even a half decent squad then they wouldn't be anywhere near top. IF they win the SPL, and thats still a big if, then it shows just how utterly dire Scottish football has become.

they will drop points for sure, and i secretly think lemon wont be best pleased that we lost, ok he wouldnt be thinking too much into it but if hearts beat the scum i think he will start to worry even more and accusations and theories will be flying around everywhere, i believe if we win our games till europe then we are gonna be on our way to the title, maj, kayal are injured if i believe correctly, i imagine lemon is more of a mate than a manger just by the way the tramp acts with them, once the results stop so will the friendships and then the back stabbing commences :lol: (dr evil laugh that is)

And yet they have beat us twice under Lemon.

:(

I'd say this is probably the 2nd worst Rangers team of my lifetime in terms of lack of natural talent (after 06/07)

03/04 and 05/06 had no heart but they had a lot more naturally talented players than the current side

Morbid.

Rangers are where they were at this stage last season, in terms of points. Celtic have improved in terms of points and performances.

We've let them of the hook by losing to them at Ibrox. They kinda screwed that up, by drawing with Hamilton, and now we've given them a wee bit of leeway again.

If they're ahead they'll take encouragement from that. However, if we get ahead, and get a few points into the distance, they might crumble.

I think they're a poor outfit, in terms of the Old Firm and potential champions. If they win it however, they won't be the worst Celtic team to do it.

I still think we'll win the League.

I'd say this is probably the 2nd worst Rangers team of my lifetime in terms of lack of natural talent (after 06/07)

03/04 and 05/06 had no heart but they had a lot more naturally talented players than the current side

Morbid.

(tu)

We had a few stinkers in the early 80's.

Maybe even some earlier, which i dont remember.

Ecks team who finished 3rd were pathetic.

Le Guens team was abysmal.

I dont think our current crop are bad, i like most of our players and think we have numerous good players, its the way we are set up and the team that gets picked week after week which annoys me.

Walter has had his recent success with us based ona solid defence, that is gone and it is showing big time. We dont have creativity either, but we never had that. Celtic defence is stronger than theirs last year and yet again, they have creativity as tehy always do. I dont think their strike force is as good as ours. Jelavic and Naismith > Stokes and Hooper ever day of the week! Our keeperS is miles better than any they have had recently.

(tu)

and yet that side was probably better than the side with capucho and emerson

just the season we finished 3rd, hearts kicked a ball,

Possibly Jim. When Eck finally got rid of Dicks millionnaires and filled the club with his imposters, he had a few rotten teams, not just one, even the one we drew our way to the last 16 was poor, and yet we should have knocked out Villarreal, crazy!

To say that Celtic are as bad as some people make out is really fucking stupid given that we're sitting below them just now.

What does that make us?

The way we're playing, the point(s) we have in hand mean nothing just now.