Kris Common

11 this morning apprently. BTW the maws fine and shes no pressing charges. Picked up a pack of blue ribband biscuits on the way home so there is no more "incidents" ;)

nice one mate, hope the wi-fi was good in the ambulance !

So what are the odds?

Has anyone heard whether we are still in talks?

Does anyone really want to offer him 20k a week?

Will Celtic ever realise that you can't keep spending with no European football...

Any updates?

Derby are apparently saying our deal is OFF!

Tbh maybe the thread should be closed 36 pager and he goes to the filth :disappointment:

Why we fighting with each other. We have made him a offer if he wants to play with the champ he's ours if not fuck him. No one man is bigger than our club...FACT!

couldn't agree more mate

if he decides against joining us it will be his loss Bigger and better players have been and gone so we will move on and still win this League

Derby are apparently saying our deal is OFF!

Tbh maybe the thread should be closed 36 pager and he goes to the filth :disappointment:

To be honest I have been quiet through this transfer...

As I think he is a good player but nothing special...

Still rather we got him however I do not think he is worth 20k a wk

Well rangers what the fuk did we expect? He's been offered 15k a week to stay at derby so we offer him a grand less a week in a shittier league and expect him to sign? Nae wonder he told us to fuk off.

Embarrassing as usual from us.

He aint worth more.

I hate January transfer windows:-(

Remember the days when we would sign real class acts and now we just cannot compete even for players that would never have got a game for us in years gone by

I do think commons is a decent player but what happened to the says when a player like him would walk to Glasgow just to play for the gers

I hate January transfer windows:-(

Remember the days when we would sign real class acts and now we just cannot compete even for players that would never have got a game for us in years gone by

I do think commons is a decent player but what happened to the says when a player like him would walk to Glasgow just to play for the gers

We used to pay better...

Just as well WS and Ally are Rangers men through an through lots of football men would have walked away an told the club to stick it up their arse getting to

the stage we cant go into the market for players unless we go to Maryhill or Petershill juniors.

He aint worth more.

Are we really that naive to think that just cos we are rangers that we can get players for buttons? Fair enough he might not be worth the 18k but there was no chance he was gona accept 14 when he was rejecting Derbys 15k!

Fucking common sense.

I would rather we invested our faith in lads such as Wylde and Fleck to be honest...

As would I. With the youths showing that their capable of standing up when we need them to I really don't see an immediate need to sign players, especially when every penny saved could essentially pay the debt off quicker.