Kris Common

Actually he just posted it on the forum instead of sending everyone a PM so here it is.

Gary Teale is my brother in law. Was on the phone to my sister as my wee ones been unwell and she had been up and was asking how she was etc.

At the end was just saying Hi to Gary as heard he was being lined up for a player coach role at Wednesday. Says it's shite and he's had an offer from Oz to go.

Anyway. Was chatting away and a mentioned Kris as they were close pals. Said Kris was staying at his pad and is due at Murray Park in the morning. He did say though Celtic and Middlesborough had enquired... But no offer made to club or agent. Kris is keen to join Gers and that was it.

Was just told by the guy on FF his story behind the Kris Commons to Murray Park in the morning.

Dont want to post it over the forum because the guys been good enough to tell me and its very believeable, so if Admin wants to know drop me a PM (tu)

is it good news??

If ye want my honest opinion, there's been no turnaround.

Commons will be a Rangers player tomorrow.

celtic offering £200,000 less BUT £6,000 a week more in wages is rubbish.

If Derby really wanted the £500,000 from us, they could easily offer Commons £100,000 cash up front and still have £400,000 from us.

Aw c'mon ye can't write that and then no tell us we've all been on here all night lookin for some good news!!

Sorry quoted the wrong post it is late!!

Was just told by the guy on FF his story behind the Kris Commons to Murray Park in the morning.

Dont want to post it over the forum because the guys been good enough to tell me and its very believeable, so if Admin wants to know drop me a PM (tu)

I'm just waiting on my blue admin title as Jama88 hasn't been online.

Anytime you're ready.

Actually he just posted it on the forum instead of sending everyone a PM so here it is.

anyone else reckon the odious creep will have a new tweet up in a few mins ;)

not really any reason to doubt the story so hope its true. Right now everyone get on the phone lets find oot where this hoose is just incase lawell and lemmon try to turn up. We will need a joiner aswell to erect some gallows for lemmon

Yes, but by all accounts, the player has made it clear that he fancies coming to Rangers.

Yes, but we haven't acted on it and made sure he put pen to paper. We have dilly dallied and took for granted on "talks" he coming, and went to Derby over a early release/transfer fee. Leaving the door open for his agent to sniff about other clubs for a better deal and it looks like Celtic took full advantage of this.

You would think after what Miller and his agent exploited, we would have been on the ball with this one, no doubts about it. Martin Bain will have some explaining to do over this transfer.

not really any reason to doubt the story so hope its true. Right now everyone get on the phone lets find oot where this hoose is just incase lawell and lemmon try to turn up. We will need a joiner aswell to erect some gallows for lemmon

It would be easier just putting a post on kerryfailstreet.cunts that HughDallas is spending the night there.

Yes, but we haven't acted on it and made sure he put pen to paper. We have dilly dallied and took for granted on "talks" he coming, and went to Derby over a early release/transfer fee. Leaving the door open for his agent to sniff about other clubs for a better deal and it looks like Celtic took full advantage of this.

You would think after what Miller and his agent exploited, we would have been on the ball with this one, no doubts about it. Martin Bain will have some explaining to do over this transfer.

Commons has probably just asked for the night to sleep on it and have a we think about it all.

Remeber, Brum gave Mhiller a 6pm deadline for the same reasons and they were still after him 2 days later.

absolutley nothing concrete to suggest hes going to celtic jst paper speculation. ljungberg 20k a week sitting on the bench coz of commons i dont think so

Can someone post the story here? I always have trouble getting on the follow follow site, cheers!

I already did but here it is again.

Gary Teale is my brother in law. Was on the phone to my sister as my wee ones been unwell and she had been up and was asking how she was etc.

At the end was just saying Hi to Gary as heard he was being lined up for a player coach role at Wednesday. Says it's shite and he's had an offer from Oz to go.

Anyway. Was chatting away and a mentioned Kris as they were close pals. Said Kris was staying at his pad and is due at Murray Park in the morning. He did say though Celtic and Middlesborough had enquired... But no offer made to club or agent. Kris is keen to join Gers and that was it.

Guest therabbitt

Yeah, we probably just offered what we could afford and wanted to pay and his agent sat on the offer.

Guest therabbitt

poor blouie, if this turns out to be shit then nobody will believe his conquests ever again.

:anguish: :chopometer:

Myself and Blouie heard the same story from two different sources.