Some Positivity......

Canuckbear089

I dont agree with all the negativity thats been going on in here the last few days.

We lost ONE GAME. BIG DEAL. We virtually dominated Hearts in every aspect of the game and they got one lucky goal (which IMO was offisde anyway). If we had won, we would be singing praises of everybody at the club.

anyway, We're back to top of the league if we win our 2 games in hand (which in this pish league, should be very likely).

We are still in Europe after xmas (when was the last time the dhims could say that?).

Still battling on all fronts. We have a FANTASTIC striker in Jelavic who IMO could tear this league apart on his own.

Our youngsters are actually doing WELL for once. Jamie Ness looks like he could be the next Barry in the centre of the park, and has kept his place in the side We've also got a number of other players coming through the ranks. Signings would be nice, but if a guy like Ness or Hutton can basically just walk into the team and look like they've been there forever, surely there are others.

Im fairly confident of a take over happening this summer, if anything. Im sure the last thing that Whyte wants to do is come in during the middle of a season and f*ck everything up.

Weve got Ally McCoist ready to take the reigns next season and after watching Walter for the last few seasons, He should know the ins and outs of the SPL by the back of his hand.

We win the league this year, and the tims wont have been in the CL for what is it Three years?

And IMO We should be able to qualify for the group stage next season anyway.

so what, we have to play some pish team from Norway or Denmark to qualify. We've beat the likes of Red Star and Copenhagen in the qualifying before, we'll do it again.

Anyway, Im away for a beer and to think about coming to Ibrox next August to watch the Champions raise the league flag at Ibrox and what a great site that it will be.

Dont talk pish, mate.

We're finishing 3rd, Celtic are winning the league, we are selling Greegs,Davis,Boughie,Jelavic and Naisy and bringing in Zheng Zhi.

WE ARE FUCKING DOOMED I TELL YOU DOOMED.

:craphead:

Dont talk pish, mate.

We're finishing 3rd, Celtic are winning the league, we are selling Greegs,Davis,Boughie,Jelavic and Naisy and bringing in Zheng Zhi.

WE ARE FUCKING DOOMED I TELL YOU DOOMED.

:craphead:

As long as we get to sing TBB im all for it :uk:

Was going to say the same thing (tu) Don't know how many times we can say that in one season, and still win the league.

every team has off games. do you expect us to go 38-0-0 ? In 20 games this season, we've dropped points in a grand total of 5.

we must be a pish team.

lmao..... brilliant thread cnuk, In order to enjoy the good times we have to endure some rocky times.

We are Rangers, be it players, supporters, staff or anyone who devotes their time, money and mostly their passion for our club, and if we stick together, no bank or dodgy business dealing can touch us.

Taxman?? Tried and failed in premiership, SDM having second thoughts in selling as Whyte and Ellis have revieled their plans and HE WANTS IN. Scottish media set up to cause unrest and negativity in our ranks at every oppertunity. (They are Keching their breeks) at the thought the we may be financially stable soon and ready to revolutionise Scottish football AGAIN.

This time I can see 10 in a row.

Cmon Rangers!!!! the time is now to make yourself legends.

Agree with almost everything the OP says but I have my doubts about this line......

"Weve got Ally McCoist ready to take the reigns next season and after watching Walter for the last few seasons, He should know the ins and outs of the SPL by the back of his hand."

Not saying he won't be OK but i've just got my doubts.