Jelavic

rfcfraserrfc

Well hopefully its just down to him being desperate to impress but that's now a yellow card for diving and one for tonights altercation (which could easily have been red) that he's picked up. The last thing we need is for him to miss games through suspension because of stupid needless bookings.

Does look to be a quality player, though I do fear him being isolated and expected to do everything on his own.

Nah he hardly touched the ball, doesnt look match fit IMO

Took the goal very well

Should have been sent off

He needs a creative midfielder supporting him. I don't mean a Weiss or a Naismith, I mean someone who can take the ball in a find the perfect pass.

I think Fleck could be it but that's just personal opinion.

Jelavic is a quality player, a real footballer, IMO.

He's big, strong, quick, some of the runs he makes are fantastic, holds the ball up well and can play some good passes.

On the other hand, there was no need to give that prick the satisfaction of retaliating, and shouldn't have tried to head-butt him!

Also, I know I was slating some for jizzing over the little cameo that we saw of Fleck and Jela, but thinking about it I think that could be a future and fantastic strike force.

I was 100% certain he would walk for his action. Pretty daft tbh.

Big Nikica is a terrific Football player.. not some charlatan like that Cousin fellow.

Took his goal well.... Quite the angle, and left footed. Very cool.

stuck the nut on Paul Hanlon :lol:

the croation mafia will deal with it hopefully

:jelavic:

Remember his reaction at Pittodrie when Weiss was pushed to the ground and Naismith floored it (although he just slipped and made a complete cunt of himself :lol:)?

He was fucking fuming. He got right in about it.

Certainly looks quite the fiery player.

Great for him to score though.

I was 100% certain he would walk for his action. Pretty daft tbh.

Big Nikica is a terrific Football player.. not some charlatan like that Cousin fellow.

Took his goal well.... Quite the angle, and left footed. Very cool.

Cousin was a fine player