• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

murray is a tit

Unnecessary!

Murray is a feckin lying devious sly barsteward.......needs to be said

So you keep telling us about 100 times a day.

Anybody take back Craig Moore? The need is not as but, just because of the sun link?

I'd rather have Titus Bramble than Craig Moore and I never want to see Bramble in a Rangers strip. Both are both absolutely rank rotten.

murray is a tit

Unnecessary!

Barsteward I thought it wiz more than that....need tae get ma finger oot ma erse the eh

Murray yer a lying devious sly barsteward..feckin hate the man :lol:

murray is a tit

Unnecessary!

Barsteward I thought it wiz more than that....need tae get ma finger oot ma erse the eh

Murray yer a lying devious sly barsteward..feckin hate the man :lol:

:rolleyes:

Anybody take back Craig Moore? The need is not as but, just because of the sun link?

I'd rather have Titus Bramble than Craig Moore and I never want to see Bramble in a Rangers strip. Both are both absolutely rank rotten.

I would rather see Wilfred Bramble :lol:

Sidwell - Free

Gera - Free

Commons - Free

Gow - Free

Broadfoot - Free

Theres 5 bosmans surely we could get them and 3 quality players in

Doubt we could get Sidwell but if you dont try, you dont get. I'd go for Gera, Rommedahl, Commons, Jarvis, Bastruk, Duscher, Fowler etc. There are hundreds of quality players out of contract this summer. I even wrote an email to Rangers naming over 35 of them who would be within our wage limit and who would improve the squad dramatically.

Sidwell - Free

Gera - Free

Commons - Free

Gow - Free

Broadfoot - Free

Theres 5 bosmans surely we could get them and 3 quality players in

Doubt we could get Sidwell but if you dont try, you dont get. I'd go for Gera, Rommedahl, Commons, Jarvis, Bastruk, Duscher, Fowler etc. There are hundreds of quality players out of contract this summer. I even wrote an email to Rangers naming over 35 of them who would be within our wage limit and who would improve the squad dramatically.

Muff looks like you're our new scout.

£10million a think would be enough to get some good young quality players in and the likes of Sidwell, Gera, Duscher, Basturk etc etc will never happen they are to good to play in the SPL so we can only dream of them signing for Rangers but personally a dont see us signing players like them!! We were £6million in debt at the end of last season, we still made a profit for the 6months this year without the Champions League money this season so there is money available but how much Walter will be given is any1s guess!! As for criticism of Broadfoot and Gow they havent even pulled on the Rangers jersey yet still get criticism which is absolutely pathetic good young Scottish players who will improve with better players around them and FFS get off their backs

Heard from a trust member it's £8-£10m which includes what they expect to get from selling players.

i.e Sebo,Murray,Adam,Buffel,Papac,Sionko and Novo and freeing the wages of Ponroy,Rae,N'Daye and Klos,and the prospect of Champions league football.......so added together Murray will invest hee haw of his own cash.

Basically for us to improve we need investment of £15-£20m to bring in 4 quality players and big wages for quality Bosmans like Sidwell but alas that's our usual pipe dream.

The days of Murray investing heavily in rangers are long gone and he is happy for us to remain second fighting for scraps and to have a go at us for sectarianism and unhealthy support.

We need a chairman like Niall Quinn.......on the way back from Cardiff a group of supporters got stranded due to their flight being cancelled,he shelled out £8k to get them all taxis 300 miles back to their homes........would sir David do that.

We lost something like 1 million in the first half of the season. Figures haven't come out for the second half of this season yet.

"The total loss before interest and tax in the current year of GBP0.7m is a GBP7.5m reduction on the six months to 31 December 2005 primarily due to the impact of the Champions League. "

In real terms we actually lost nearly £8million because we didn't take part in the CL. Now, our reasonable run in the UEFA Cup will offset that very slightly but these interim figures show just how important 2nd place (and subsequent qualification to the CL group stage) is for our club and any proposed transfer budget.

Qualify and we may spend upwards of £5million. Don't qualify then it won't be anywhere near that.