Torres for sale for £50.million

blue beret

They'd be daft to sell him now unless they have another player lined up and can do the deal quickly, no point having money in the bank and no time to spend it on a replacement

Suarez....

He was always going to be Torres replacement

They won't be in Europe next season and weren't going to keep 2 strikers with a combined value of about £75 million

Suarez....

They won't be in Europe next season and weren't going to keep 2 strikers with a combined value of about £75 million

They've been looking for a striker to take the pressure off Torres' shoulders for years.

I doubt Suarez was a replacement.

Suarez....

Don't see him as a like for like replacement, are they going to play Suarez upfront himself with Gerrard behind him? If so then i can't see them improving, I thought they were going to play with Torres and Suarez

Can't understand this

Come June he has 2 years on his contract and Liverpool have an acknowledged unhappy player

Throw in the fact that summer transfers are 20-30% below the January 'desperate price' then I think Liverpool are bullshittin.

They are saying 50m in public to keep the deluded Scouse hordes in check.

Be shocked if it was a penny over 35m (8m profit for Pool at best though with wages they have paid it's a barely break even deal)

Is it just me or is torres, at 50 mil, a bit overpriced? Sure he's one of the better strikers in the world - Euro 2008 and World cup winner(sure he did a lot there...). Infact the world cup final summed him up in my eyes - too injury prone. And the amount of times we've been hearing for the last couple of seasons "if only torres and gerrard played more games together.." blabla