tickets for final

Raligt

as others have said CCCS and Supporters clubs will get them all as i reckon with sponsers taking the full whack we will get 22,000 each at the most

That seems fair enough then. The crowd today was 23,000 and a lot of them were Murderwell fans.

That should mean everybody that goes tae the CIS Cup games will be OK for a ticket. :sherlock:

i was on the cccs but was made redundent at start of season so just took out a normal season ticket with no extras. luckily i am working again i was there today and got my ticket throw my season ticket and i have been to both previous rounds so if i dont get a ticket i am going to tell them that is it no more season ticket off me.

It goes to CCCS then Season ticket holder who purchased tickets for the semi final and then season ticket holders(but it never goes that far) the supporters clubs will get some aswell. If i don't get a ticket i don't think many of my mates will either so we will just pick a house to watch it in. It's Parkhead on the 20th of Feb that i want a ticket for

this game will take priority!

CCCS first.

any left to ST holders not on the scheme im guess.

I'll take your ticket pal.... times like this i wish im on the CCCS but its not to be, missed 2 games all season but i think i'll struggle for a ticket for this one! Lockerbies supporters club will get a maximun 5 tikets so if this is the case i should be fine