super hans

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well fuck off we dont want you.away and support a local team :rolleyes:

love scotland hate the football team

I don't live in Scotland. :lol:

I support Linfield over here. Since we're taking things back though. I want all of our songs back, as the majority of you have clearly never even visited the places you sing about.

I support Linfield over here. Since we're taking things back though. I want all of our songs back, as the majority of you have clearly never even visited the places you sing about.

i have been over a few times for th 12th.not for a while though.i mean if you hate scotland dont even visit even for rangers games if you dont like it so much

Rangers are a team which represents Glasgow and Scotland. Take your fuckin precious songs and get to.

Edit: That shitty team will pump N.I

Rangers are a team which represents Glasgow and Scotland. Take your fuckin precious songs and get to.

They're from Scotland, they represent a lot more than just Glasgow and Scotland though.

Believe me, if all this club represented was Glasgow, I would never have been brought up a Rangers fan.

What is the need in this pointless competition?

Stupid time in the season to have international games.

I hope someone snaps Scott Brown and he doesn't kick a ball for months!

You spoke shite about the dump comment but I'd agree wae that :lol: