Coverage in USA

ScottCM

I went there till bloodly wife moved us to the NJ shore , at least ill have Sandy Hook beach to enjoy this summer.

Amazing mate, i get so proud when i hear of things like this.

Nice one Davy

(tu)

Davy, whens the best time to fly over to NYC mate, price wise? Im thinking of taking the mrs and my wee one for a long weekend shopping but the prices im finding for flights are astronomical, do you have much experience of flying back and forward? We found a really nice hotel in NJ, but she wanted to be on Manhatten, is NJ far from Manhatten?

Thanks

On flight prices best i found was 400 quid return, i got a return when i moved here was cheaper than a single.

NJ is massive it depends where it is , i used to get a bus into NYC for work when i stayed in Nutley NJ took about an hour in rush hour.

If you tell me the hotel details i can see if its worth your while as you could be better just getting the ferry over to Manhatten or the path train( http://www.panynj.gov/path/pdf/map_0507.pdf ) Hoboken is a nice area looks like a mini NYC and is across the water.

On flight prices best i found was 400 quid return, i got a return when i moved here was cheaper than a single.

NJ is massive it depends where it is , i used to get a bus into NYC for work when i stayed in Nutley NJ took about an hour in rush hour.

If you tell me the hotel details i can see if its worth your while as you could be better just getting the ferry over to Manhatten or the path train( http://www.panynj.gov/path/pdf/map_0507.pdf ) Hoboken is a nice area looks like a mini NYC and is across the water.

Thats great info mate, cheers. Who do you use for your flights? A website or travel agent?

I will check with the mrs and find out the hotel name.

(tu)

I was at the RSC in Kearny yesterday and it looks like I will be there on Sunday for the game :) the guy behind the bar was brilliant and soon as I walked in he was like " so your the one just off the boat" apparently the people from the Argyle fish and chips place called to let them know we were coming.

btw cheers for all the info.