Super Ally to Sky?

gunslinger

I was gonna post the exact same thing yesterday but I forgot.

A guy in ma work knows durrant and was phoning him for a ball to be signed by the squad for a raffle night for his kids football. Says he asked durrant about mccoist taking over and he said don't count on it! Says sky have offered mccoist the position of Andy grays job and that rangers want Billy davies.

The guy says he was just off the phone to him!

A guy in ma work knows durrant and was phoning him for a ball to be signed by the squad for a raffle night for his kids football. Says he asked durrant about mccoist taking over and he said don't count on it! Says sky have offered mccoist the position of Andy grays job and that rangers want Billy davies.

not trying to be funny mate but if you were gonnae post this yesterday then whys the guy just aff the phone to him. again no piss take intended

not trying to be funny mate but if you were gonnae post this yesterday then whys the guy just aff the phone to him. again no piss take intended

Nah I meant when the guy told me yesterday he was just off the phone to him, don't really know the guy but I know he's a bear!

Nah I meant when the guy told me yesterday he was just off the phone to him, don't really know the guy but I know he's a bear!

with you now just hope the guys a wind up merchant or a rattler, mcoist is comfortable for dough and obviously getting a good wage at ibrox, if he took the sky job he would be flying up and down every day or 2 and miss his boys growing up. if this happens then moneys more important to him than rangers and i very much doubt it

with you now just hope the guys a wind up merchant or a rattler, mcoist is comfortable for dough and obviously getting a good wage at ibrox, if he took the sky job he would be flying up and down every day or 2 and miss his boys growing up. if this happens then moneys more important to him than rangers and i very much doubt it

aye a thought it was prob bullshit mate but then gunslinger posted it? Weird and probably a bam up. Tbh I'm a bit apprehensive about mccoist taking over anyway.

Hope the guy in your work is at the wind up Marty boy would hate to see Davies at the brox as manager. :(

Ally said yesterday in an interview that the plan hasn't changed and he fully intends to take over from Walter.

I would rather he had said i WILL BECOME MANAGER after ...Fullu intends isnae a deffo in my eyes

Here is a thought - if you were an Ibrox legend with a desire to keep that status, would this be the right time to take the reigns as a manager of the club?

Now I know some of you are going to jump on this and state that if the club calls etc., then he must take it but please take a minute to think about it before doing so - will Ally be brave enough to put his reputation on the line during a time when the football club he loves is under full reconstruction in terms of ownership and strategy?

Did anybody pick up on Neil Warnock the other day, talking about himself and Stuart McCall taking on the job. There seemed a certainty in his interview as though he has been asked about the post. Whyte & Ellis perhaps? :craphead: