Do you actually enjoy Oldfirm games?

It's the fact that they are so important that brings such feelings of dread.

I enjoy them if we're cruising. Otherwise "enjoy" is not the world. They're fascinating like a car crash, and often just as painful.

Drink more, it's good for the nerves.

Apart from the actual 90mins and very much depending on how they actually pan out, there is nothing that should not be savored, the build up, the tension, the hatred, everything that makes this an occasion is everything that should be enjoyed.

Drink more, it's good for the nerves.

Apart from the actual 90mins and very much depending on how they actually pan out, there is nothing that should not be savored, the build up, the tension, the hatred, everything that makes this an occasion is everything that should be enjoyed.

I appreciate the occasion, it's a thrill like very few other things, I just don't think enjoy is the right word. Not until we win.

I fucking hate seeing those bastards in our stadium, nothing I hate more than hearing them sing. Nothing I love more than beating the bastards tho. We need to sing loud and proud this time, january 2nd was pathetic.

Always look forward it. no fear at all going in against that lot

The pre-booked holiday on the Monday.

The pre-match night before bevvy session & tune fest.

The day of the game pre-match early bevvy.

The day of the game sing song.

The post match bevvy including sing song, win, lose or draw.

The day after hangover.

Would much rather have that than another boring game against Killie that means next to feck all.

Spot on ma man. got all of the above sorted,lets just hope its a happy hangover.IN TAE THESE FENIAN BASTARDS!!! :uk:

I wont lie, im fucking shiteing myself. Its a complete buzz watching it from home! Sadly, ive never been to one, so I cant even imagine what its like in the stadium :(

Its always a strange feeling, the run up to it and the match. The tension, the excitement, the fear that we might lose, the tense panic that comes when they have the ball in our half, the absolute rush when we score a goal. It strange, I want it all to stop but I never want it to end.

I hate seeing them in the broomloan though, I would hate them anywhere in our stadium but the fact they get the atmospheric stand in the stadium fucking pisses me off.

It's what I look forward to in the season but as soon as they start to approach the tension is unbearable.

Getting beat is one of the worst feelings and the Monday morning blues seem to carry on till the Thursday or Friday.

I struggle to get a decent sleep the night before. This is only my 4th OF so the novelty might wear off soon but I don't know if thats possible.

WATP

Just sat and watched the best moments from Old Firm games on youtube, getting me so hyped for this match. Not a better feeling than seeing Edu sticking that ball in the net in the 93rd minute, pretty much guaranteeing us the league. Hope to fuck we show up tomorrow and give them a battering. WATP.

sadly i have not managed to be at one for a few years although i did come up for the new years one a couple of years back when it got cancelled.but back in the 60/70s i never missed one from 64 - 77,all were filled with anticipation/dread/hatred.the 3 days before in our village things just seperated they went one way we went the other never spoke and the days after were a panic if we lost

Its the Best and the worst.

When I was younger, pre drinking days, I had to get to the stadium as early as possible.

In fact I think sometimes I might have been first in..the excitement was so much.

That was in the days of the old terracing...and it was a great experience, as the singing got louder and louder!

Still get nervous to this day...and when we win???

Well...we all know the feeling!! The best feeling ever!!

The stomach churning tension, the fear of defeat and impending doom, having to share a stadium with the Provo chanting tims, the sight of those disgusting green and white hoops, the awful football.......all make for a thoroughly awful experience.

But when we win......

I do not go to the games as I decided to wait until my bairn was old enough to join me for my first OF game, so my ST option is not taken up.

I still get the stomach wrenching and fear of defeat but love getting one over them. If we lose, I am un'bear'able to live with for the rest of the day - according to the missus :)