Match Rigged?

Doc_Gorman

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A skint club.

I think we played for a draw and I am not the only one so there is a few nutters then. <cr>

Skint club or no there is too many Rangers men inbetween moonbeams and the team for this to have happened. I could see a money man coming up with this kinda scheme, but people with Rangers in their hearts would not risk a cup exit for a few hundred grand.

As for people saying collaborating with celtic, i think the op means Rangers played purposely for a draw for financial reasons it had nothing to do with collusion with celtic.

I still think you're fecking nuts though :sherlock:

Skint club or no there is too many Rangers men inbetween moonbeams and the team for this to have happened. I could see a money man coming up with this kinda scheme, but people with Rangers in their hearts would not risk a cup exit for a few hundred grand.

As for people saying collaborating with celtic, i think the op means Rangers played purposely for a draw for financial reasons it had nothing to do with collusion with celtic.

I still think you're fecking nuts though :sherlock:

I dont blame you mate I know it`s nuts but I am convinced. :craphead:

just as well for shagger then and that save or maybe the septic forward meant to header the ball straight at him .

you have a point . <cr>

Great save from a great keeper to keep us at 2-2 and the masterplan can be acheived. :uk:

Grief response.

The progression of states is:

Unfortunately the OP is only in stage 3 at present. Many are still in stage 2. I think I've reached stage 4. That performance was fucking awful!

Ahh - but is your diagnosis correct doctor? Possibly you are, in fact, a charlatan and we are not, as you imply, in a terminal state.

Or possibly I am still in stage 1?

Time will tell

What a shite reply, I can assure you I witnessed some terrific football from Rangers today, enough to keep us in The Scottish Cup. Ok we didnt win a game that we should have but were not all glass 1/2 empty people like most cunts on here.

Ok...think you've misinterpreted it a bit. Meant to be a bit light-hearted!

However, in answer to your original post, there's no way the game was rigged.

Ok...think you've misinterpreted it a bit. Meant to be a bit light-hearted!

However, in answer to your original post, there's no way the game was rigged.

Sorry mate I did misinterpret it. I wasnt looking for any light heartedness as everyone seems to be in turmoil at a draw with Septic.

(tu)

Not rigged but I'm sure that both clubs bank managers will be delighted that the game will be going to a replay. As Rangers will recieve around 40% of the match income the club can expect around £770k (based on same £40 ticket minus vat) plus tv money (around 80k) on the assumption that the reply will be televised.

On another note, apparently Lloyds want rangers to reduce the overdraft by 1million a year. Problem solved with the celtic scottish cup games.

thoughts?