Septic got lucky today

Don't think they were lucky when they played with 10 men for 35 minutes longer than us and we had a penalty.

They could have won without the Boughie interception and the McGregor save.

For me they were lucky in the new year game in a game neither team deserves to win. Today, Rangers were woeful. The players and tactics. Most disappointing old firm game I can remember for years.

We sat off them far too much at times today... made even more frustrating by the fact that we showed when we attacked them we could cause them problems... a minute after the goal we hit the bar... Jelavic missed a tap in, Davis missed a tap in, all very good more than half-chances that should have been taken.

We sat back too quick after scoring the first, they got their heads up and we hand an uphill struggle. Think players like Davis & Edu need to show more consistancy and the whole team need to close the bastards down, dont give them time on the ball!

Thought after all the criticism (myself included) Djouf was brilliant and him and Ness looked like they played together for years, Well done

Bollocks we should have scored at least 5 against them today. Will I run through our chances we had or did you see the game?

We should have, but we didn't.

We should have scored x amount vs Hearts at Ibrox the other night, we didn't. We should have burried Inverness at Ibrox, we didn't. We should have had the game won at Tynecastle by half-time, we didn't.

We struggle to finish teams off, we are not playing well, and we have a management team stuck in the early 90's, with absolutely no plan b.

We should have, but we didn't.

We should have scored x amount vs Hearts at Ibrox the other night, we didn't. We should have burried Inverness at Ibrox, we didn't. We should have had the game won at Tynecastle by half-time, we didn't.

We struggle to finish teams off, we are not playing well, and we have a management team stuck in the early 90's, with absolutely no plan b.

Yes SHOULD have, I was replying to the geezer that said they played us off the park from start to finish. I am not saying we dont have issues with the current team, but they didnt play us off the park.