Brown on Diouf

Blue Forever

To be honest its tit-for-tat between the 2,Diouf is every bit as bad with his mouth on the park as Brown..The only thing here is Diouf has showed that its got to him more by goin to the papers first..He should just shut people like Brown up by playin good football and pickin up the titles simple as that..

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That wanker Brown does not have the vocabulary used in that interview. So I call bullshit!

My thoughts exactly ra sellik P. R. machine has got a hold of brown and told him to make up this shit about money and family this will generate even more bad feeling against diouff by making him out to be the bad guy again and allows browns own unacceptable behaviour to be forgotten about

My thoughts exactly ra sellik P. R. machine has got a hold of brown and told him to make up this shit about money and family this will generate even more bad feeling against diouff by making him out to be the bad guy again and allows browns own unacceptable behaviour to be forgotten about

(tu)

I think they'll both be as bad as each other on the pitch, although from what I could see on Sunday Diouf's ability pisses all over Browns so if he keeps skipping past him with ease it's easy to see who is going to be more likely to react. Neither are helping themselves by running to the papers, its only gonna increase the attention they receive on the pitch and not just from players within the Old Firm but in all other matches as everyone can openly recognise their weaknesses.

The only thing here is Diouf has showed that its got to him more by goin to the papers first..

You're making an assumption here M8, "goin to the papers first" it's more like the papers approached him first for an interview and asking what Broon had been saying, we all wanted too know.

Each time I see a picture of Brown's celebration, I'm raging.

Not because the spastic cunt has wound me up, but I can't get over how unprofessional and scummy it was. You've just scored in an Old Firm game and your reaction is taunt an opponent. If leading by such a poor example as captain isn't bad enough, the fucking manager doesn't have an issue with it. It's an absolutely incredible display of cuntish behaviour.

The way I see it, can you imagine Ryan Giggs doing that to an opponent? How would Sir Alex react? He's fucking shag him, that's what he'd do. Even more so, can you imagine big Davie Weir being such an arrogant prick? No chance.

At the Piggery on the 2nd, I'd love to see Diouf score and just stand there with his arms out, right in front of us. But, with his shorts up to his nipples, just so that prick Brown knows what he's all about.

Never before has a footballer had such a permanently vacant look on his face as Scott Brown, the daft, little cunt that he is.