Attendance Thursday

BelgradeBear

Aberdeen is still one of the cheapest face value tickets. From memory it's between £22-£24 and it's fantastic atmosphere wise aswell as the tickets being like gold dust

Chelsea vs any group stage opponents is £26

and that's good too.

I agree with the point, but you need to take into account how much more subsidised the Premiership is. I know your talking group stage, but it still pays into their pot.

Apart from the obvious TV revenue, I would put my life on them being able to command 3 or 4 times the advertising for example.

Some prices in Scotland are a piss take, but there's a lot of tasty fixtures where you do get value for money so it's not all bad.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure even Bursaspor could charge us £6 for our Champions League tickets - and they spent millions after millions on their team.

They aren't the first team to do this through the years - and you never hear of them going bankrupt or folding through debt years down the line.

So they must be doing something right.

Maybe fans dont want to pay the money to watch us defending for 90mins at home against a team we should be attacking. Maybe our manager plays a role in lower crowds with his negative tactics?

Nail. CHECK.

On. CHECK.

The. CHECK.

Head. CHECK.

SWSL just about sums it up as eloquently as anything I've read here.

PS. Said poster might consider a moniker change though? :rolleyes:

Of course i am! Wouldnt miss it for the world. Theres a few of us going from the C/Milk loyal, look out for our banner. First trip abroad in ages, long over due for me. :)

Are you? Its not very fair to compare going abroad to follow us to going to a home match anyway, is it? Its 100 times cheaper popping along to Ibrox than booking, buses/flights/trains/ferries whatever to go abroad and watch us for 99% of our fans. That other 1% being our fans from mainland Europe where its probably cheaper for them to goto Portugal than up to Glasgow.

(tu)

Im not comparing.

Are you going to Parkhead?

Wouldn't miss it for the world? First Euro trip in ages?

Shouldn't judge other Bears by the games they go to / miss in my opinion.

Im not comparing.

Are you going to Parkhead?

Wouldn't miss it for the world? First Euro trip in ages?

Shouldn't judge other Bears by the games they go to / miss in my opinion.

You were trying to be smart, looked like comparing.

If you get me a ticket for Parkhead i will be there. ;)

Yeah, that was my excitement speaking, problem?

Whos judging? :lol: I am a nobody, simply a customer of Rangers Football Club, i am in no position to judge anyone.

(tu)

Maybe fans dont want to pay the money to watch us defending for 90mins at home against a team we should be attacking. Maybe our manager plays a role in lower crowds with his negative tactics?

So our fans only follow the team when we play good attacking football? Good riddence to them then, I always thought you followed your club no matter what, through thick and thin. Obviously some get to choose and only follow when it's decent football. I'd rather play negative winning football, then attacking losing football any day of the week.

Anything over 35K will be a really good turnout. What's the weather like?

Anything under 45k will be absolutely pathetic, and I hope none of the ones who miss tonight are expecting a ticket for the cup final if we were to get there.

Anything under 45k will be absolutely pathetic, and I hope none of the ones who miss tonight are expecting a ticket for the cup final if we were to get there.

It will be in the top 3 biggest attendances in Europe. Like it or not, but the gloryhunters of the early 90s have finally deserted when things get a little bit tough.

I'm not going tonight but i'll be applying/begging/killing for a ticket if we get to the final.

Not everyone can afford every game, im fucking rooked becuase I have to pay for the away leg.

I'm not going tonight but i'll be applying/begging/killing for a ticket if we get to the final.

Not everyone can afford every game, im fucking rooked becuase I have to pay for the away leg.

I'm sure plenty of these skint types will find the £40 quid for Sunday giving half the chance.

So, a crowd of just under 45,000 would be pathetic in your eyes.

Behave yourself, we struggle to get that on a Sat for vital League games.

To be honest, I don't see a fourty plus crowd tonight.

So, a crowd of just under 45,000 would be pathetic in your eyes.

Behave yourself, we struggle to get that on a Sat for vital League games.

To be honest, I don't see a fourty plus crowd tonight.

Absolutely pathetic actually.

Oh, and I know we don't, and that's also pathetic.

i honestly couldnt give a feck about the crowd

if you can afford to go , great head along and support the team

if you cant afford it, thats a shame and i hope you can afford the next round

if you cant be arsed going cause its on the telly....... you are of no interest to me

i honestly couldnt give a feck about the crowd

if you can afford to go , great head along and support the team

if you cant afford it, thats a shame and i hope you can afford the next round

if you cant be arsed going cause its on the telly....... you are of no interest to me

Sums it up nicely.

I'm sure plenty of these skint types will find the £40 quid for Sunday giving half the chance.

If you only had the money for one which one would you be going to? :rolleyes:

Fucking hate this uberfan judgemental bullshit.