Text i just received from a Tim

"The money you spent on Lafferty got us Izaguirre, Majstorovic, Kayal, Commons, Ledley, and Hooper"

Tbh i have no answer to that. It could actually make me weep. What a sad indictment of our scouting network.

:lol:

They must have read my post then as i posted that earlier on here!

doh

Its disgusting.

What a sad person you are to be a member of this forum for the last two Championship years, just to post this daft comment. wanker.gif

I wouldn't know but I'd pray to god our support aren't as obsessed with them as they are of us concerning being a member of their forums.

What a sad person you are to be a member of this forum for the last two Championship years, just to post this daft comment. wanker.gif

WTF how does that make him a Tim? Lafferty is great! He should be the spine of our team, if the "fans" would just get behind him he could be our new Darcheville. But lankier. And skinnier. FFS he's probably the only player in our team that knows how to play the flute :crabflute: :crabflute: Healy has nothing on Lafferty :crabflute: :lafferty: :lafferty: :lafferty: Smith can't see it because he's a freaking dinosaur. G'on yerself Kyle! Your chance will come!

WTF how does that make him a Tim? Lafferty is great! He should be the spine of our team, if the "fans" would just get behind him he could be our new Darcheville. But lankier. And skinnier. FFS he's probably the only player in our team that knows how to play the flute :crabflute: :crabflute: Healy has nothing on Lafferty :crabflute: :lafferty: :lafferty: :lafferty: Smith can't see it because he's a freaking dinosaur. G'on yerself Kyle! Your chance will come!

Is he a friend of yours then?

I was just going by newspaper reports for the fees mate. Weren't sure if they were 100% accurate or not.

I was the same mate, who knows what the actual fees were. Its a worrying sign tho, fact or no fact, they got brilliant players, for the price we paid for a dumpling!

I was the same mate, who knows what the actual fees were. Its a worrying sign tho, fact or no fact, they got brilliant players, for the price we paid for a dumpling!

Agree mate, it's shocking. You could add Velicka aswell... £1m :anguish: