People Wanting Smith To Leave

MartinGers93

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bit harsh mate .but couldnt agree more :uk:

Naw mate am sick of the cunt, i've not abused him before but fuck it, i have paid hundreds this season,and for what? fuck all thats what, the sooner this cretin leaves the better , fuck the handwringers and fcuk walter smith,you dont know how angry i am

stuart

The guy was brought in supposedly for a season to shore up the defence and he done that and good on him for it . He should have been replaced after the season but was not and its got worse ever since . The football and tactics the guy has us playing week after week has been shocking and is the reason we are losing season ticket holders every year he is there .

Cant disagree with any of that!

Naw mate am sick of the cunt, i've not abused him before but fuck it, i have paid hundreds this season,and for what? fuck all thats what, the sooner this cretin leaves the better , fuck the handwringers and fcuk walter smith,you dont know how angry i am

exactly mate ive been saying it for years(see my previous post),got bad mouthed on here because of my views on SMITH hence why im hardly on now..wasnt happy when he replaced le guen ,anyone could have come in then and been a success ffs..time for a rangers man to come in with new ideas .cause walter has alzheimers tbh..

exactly mate ive been saying it for years(see my previous post),got bad mouthed on here because of my views on SMITH hence why im hardly on now..wasnt happy when he replaced le guen ,anyone could have come in then and been a success ffs..time for a rangers man to come in with new ideas .cause walter has alzheimers tbh..

The only reason smith the imposter is here because of his past,well fuck his past. HE can get to fuck , we are losing this league because of him and i couldnt give a fuck about him anymore

The only reason smith the imposter is here because of his past,well fuck his past. HE can get to fuck , we are losing this league because of him and i couldnt give a fuck about him anymore

(tu)

exactly what i said (post number 20).give mccoist the reigns right now at least only to see if hes up to it ..

WE WANT OUR TEAM BACK ...oh and while im at it ,get that fuckin puppet BAIN to fuck also ..

Walter should have walked away last year it was his time to go he would have went out on a high now he is tarnshing his reputation and looks like he will go out with a whimper (unless he has another helicopter on standby)

:uk:

(tu)

Whether you like it or not Walter Smith CANNOT and WILL NOT leave Rangers immediately. The people that want this to happen seem to me want to concede the title. Walter's tactics are costing us the title but hopefully I pray he can change. I would rather go down fighting than just give up when it all becomes too much. NO SURRENDER :uk:

:marv:

(tu)

To many people chucking in the towel already

Neil Lennon has clearly got the better than the old man! Time for him to move on and let Ally go head to head with the Celtic manager!

Today was embarrassing.....and as long as Walter is there we are always going to have pish poor tactics.

Neil Lennon has clearly got the better than the old man! Time for him to move on and let Ally go head to head with the Celtic manager!

Today was embarrassing.....and as long as Walter is there we are always going to have pish poor tactics.

I'm very interested in what Ally is going to bring to the table but I fear it will be an all too familiar situation.

Walter is doin exactly what he's done many times over, playing lots of "negative football". We had a real chance ( nae thanks of course to the spl )to have a go at the uefa final in Manchester ( sorry to raise this again ) and make history, but Walter chose to roll over and let us get humped. I really like Walter, Ally et al as people, but this is not a personality contest, it's a football club with many, many loyal fans who are often treated with contempt. I sadly said it after Manchester, and sadly say it now, sorry Walter, but your time is up. Not being anti- Walter, just being a realistic Rangers fan. :(

Walter is doin exactly what he's done many times over, playing lots of "negative football". We had a real chance ( nae thanks of course to the spl )to have a go at the uefa final in Manchester ( sorry to raise this again ) and make history, but Walter chose to roll over and let us get humped. I really like Walter, Ally et al as people, but this is not a personality contest, it's a football club with many, many loyal fans who are often treated with contempt. I sadly said it after Manchester, and sadly say it now, sorry Walter, but your time is up. Not being anti- Walter, just being a realistic Rangers fan. :(

Well said, m8.

Oh no dont say anything bad about walter, fuck walter he is a cunt, we are losing this league,all down to walter, so kindly fuck off smith your a bawbag!

And you call yourself a Rangers man coming out with abuse like that. Listen he is to blame but all you had to say is that you want him to leave, without that kind of abuse.

And you call yourself a Rangers man coming out with abuse like that. Listen he is to blame but all you had to say is that you want him to leave, without that kind of abuse.

Well i was a bit steaming, and to be frank im fed up spending all my money to watch walter play his team like that

This is what Ally will get as well Minst.

It's best they leave together,McCoist has always been my hero and I can almost read the posts already if it doesn't go to plan next season.

Well i was a bit steaming, and to be frank im fed up spending all my money to watch walter play his team like that

No problem, i am just as angry as yourself and many others, and as you know i did not even want Walter to come back.

No problem, i am just as angry as yourself and many others, and as you know i did not even want Walter to come back.

I dont mean to take things to personal but i was raging,calmed down a bit but still livid, i can take a defeat against them, but when it comes in that way and when you can see it coming after several performancs like that against them,its too far. id put ally in now and see what he does, see if he is up to the job

I agree with putting Ally in charge for the rest of the season to see what he can do , but i'd also like it if he gave Ray Wilkins a wee phonecall and ask if he could come up till the end of the season and help out as he's a great coach.