The MMA News Thread

Tam3r0wn

He was on the mat crying my eye hurts , as he was laying face down :lol:

Probably because he was bleeding from the eye, it looked like his orbital bone was damaged too. I'm sure you'd be worried if you've been knocked out and the next second you're awake with blood pissing from your eye.

Probably because he was bleeding from the eye, it looked like his orbital bone was damaged too. I'm sure you'd be worried if you've been knocked out and the next second you're awake with blood pissing from your eye.

I'd be delighted if that was all I got away with if I stepped in a cage with Uriah :)

yes but I ain't a mma fighter, and bubba has been a dick from day one , that is why I found it funny

Predictions for tonight?

I reckon it'll be Hall by UD. As long as he keeps it off the ground I think he'll pick Kelvin off with shots for 3 rounds. I don't think he'll go for anything too spectacular incase he gets caught or taken down.

Would like to see Hall go for it a bit but I think you're probably right.

Got Faber by sub in the main event.

Hall fought so stupidly. Wanted to punch the TV everytime he stood with his back against the cage and let Kelvin get close, he was trying to an Anderson vs. Bonnar but he's nowhere near good enough to be doing it. Kelvin's a beast though, at 21 he has so much potential. Good on him.

Faber dominated as expected, he repeatedly smashes top 10 guys then loses title fights.

Tate vs. Zingano was superb. Those knees were absolutely vicious!

I think rousey is a blk belt in judo , she had a guest appearance on this season ultimate fighter , she was throwing a lot of them around on the mat . She was that good when she was younger she moved away from competing against the same sex , she entered competitions against blokes and she won them

I think rousey is a blk belt in judo , she had a guest appearance on this season ultimate fighter , she was throwing a lot of them around on the mat . She was that good when she was younger she moved away from competing against the same sex , she entered competitions against blokes and she won them

Throwing them about on the mat...means nothing in training when they let her throw them around.

And the fact she was beating guys when she was younger hardly puts her in a position to coach potentially some of the best fighters in the world.

Didn't enjoy watching those women kneeing each other in the face to be honest. Something not quite right about it...

Not sure what Hall was playing at. Should've just tried to knock him the fuck out instead of that Matrix nonsense. Impressive KO from Browne although it looked like it could've been around the back of the head a bit.

Two good events coming up in the next couple of weeks :)

TUF is just for getting a few guys out there and building up a big fight between the coaches now. The actual coaching will be done by the fighers own coaches anyway so regardless of how much they have to offer the fighters wouldn't exactly lose out.