FUT Player recommendations

BigBearAl

Having played this for a good while now and after having various different teams of differing nationalities, it appears that the overall rating for a player does not really mean much. If you are a reasonable fifa player you can easily turn over teams, which we have all no doubt met filled with Messi's and Ronaldo's.

Player stats are what you should look at more than overall stat and you will be surprised how easy it is to build a cheap effective squad, especially a Serie A or BPL team that can challenge anyone.

Just for starters here is an old BPL team I had which cost less than some of the superstar players alone...

GK - Given - In my opinion the best BPL keeper for the price. Compare his stats to someone like Reina. Only major difference is kicking stats. For a keeper that is not really important.

CB's - Loads of cheap options. I concentrate on pace, defending and heading stats. Kompany, Toure, Hangeland all cheap and if you can get Terry for under 13k take him as well.

LB. - Forget the expensive Cole and Evra (unless you are minted) Clichy can deal with most attackers in game.

RB - Richards an overall 79 but an absolute beast, the perfect example of my point above.

CDM/CM's - Fletcher and Yaya Toure are amazing CDM's who together can boss most midfields. For a bit more craft Arteta is a good cheap option.

CAM - Modric and Rosicky are amazing, especially Modric. Both cost pennies. For those flush with cash upgrade to Nasri and Silva

CF - Robin van Persie is worth the cash but for a cheaper option, Balotelli us effective.

ST - I play 4 2 3 1 which gives me the option if basically using any striker in game as chemistry from other team members means I can do this as ST only linked to one player the CF. Good cheap options are Bent, Carew or Kenwyne Jones. Most of the cheaper Serie A strikers are also good with Miccoli and Lavezzi having pace to burn. More expensive options such as Dzecko and Tevez are amazing... but the two most effective and value for money strikers I have had are Lopez of Lyon and the 84 version of Cavani at Napoli. Try them both you will not be disappointed.

Does anyone else know if any hidden stars? I think too many people chase the packs for the big players and end up spending all their coins.

Teams based in the players above have pumped teams with 85 and 86 overall ratings and can be picked up cheap.

Not everyone will agree with my picks so let's discuss......

I play a 4-2-2-2. Team is pretty decent!

Mcgregor

Fucile neill skrtl konchesky

Stankovic--- khedira

Albin ---some shite guy

Mueller--- welliton.

Only problem with that formation is the expensive formation cards mate. Like Welliton, he is rapid.

Having played this for a good while now and after having various different teams of differing nationalities, it appears that the overall rating for a player does not really mean much. If you are a reasonable fifa player you can easily turn over teams, which we have all no doubt met filled with Messi's and Ronaldo's.

Player stats are what you should look at more than overall stat and you will be surprised how easy it is to build a cheap effective squad, especially a Serie A or BPL team that can challenge anyone.

Just for starters here is an old BPL team I had which cost less than some of the superstar players alone...

GK - Given - In my opinion the best BPL keeper for the price. Compare his stats to someone like Reina. Only major difference is kicking stats. For a keeper that is not really important.

CB's - Loads of cheap options. I concentrate on pace, defending and heading stats. Kompany, Toure, Hangeland all cheap and if you can get Terry for under 13k take him as well.

LB. - Forget the expensive Cole and Evra (unless you are minted) Clichy can deal with most attackers in game.

RB - Richards an overall 79 but an absolute beast, the perfect example of my point above.

CDM/CM's - Fletcher and Yaya Toure are amazing CDM's who together can boss most midfields. For a bit more craft Arteta is a good cheap option.

CAM - Modric and Rosicky are amazing, especially Modric. Both cost pennies. For those flush with cash upgrade to Nasri and Silva

CF - Robin van Persie is worth the cash but for a cheaper option, Balotelli us effective.

ST - I play 4 2 3 1 which gives me the option if basically using any striker in game as chemistry from other team members means I can do this as ST only linked to one player the CF. Good cheap options are Bent, Carew or Kenwyne Jones. Most of the cheaper Serie A strikers are also good with Miccoli and Lavezzi having pace to burn. More expensive options such as Dzecko and Tevez are amazing... but the two most effective and value for money strikers I have had are Lopez of Lyon and the 84 version of Cavani at Napoli. Try them both you will not be disappointed.

Does anyone else know if any hidden stars? I think too many people chase the packs for the big players and end up spending all their coins.

Teams based in the players above have pumped teams with 85 and 86 overall ratings and can be picked up cheap.

Not everyone will agree with my picks so let's discuss......

Bojinov of Parma mate (tu) , unstoppable shot, wins most headers and strong as fuck. Played 200 odd games and scored 234 goals .

Just started FUT the other night so I've decided to make an EPL fantasy team. So far I have

GK - Hart

RB - Hutton

CB - Boateng

CB - Squillaci

LB - Baines

RW - GutiƩrrez

CM - Meireles

CM - Adam

LW - N'Zogbia

CF - Keane (He was in a pack eugh)

CF - Agbonlahor

Trying to save up some coinage for Bale, Nani, Vidic and Tevez.