Hey Walter! Why did we sign Bartley?

CanadianBacon

I'm not an Arsenal fan i support Rangers i dont really care i was just pointing out after six years of failure some still see Wenger as a Manager.

You seem to forget wages in this scenario as well i might add.

didnt arsenal finish 3rd behind a massively higher budgetted team of man united and chelsea last season?

havent arsenal made a pretty decent income from transfers, while still keeping a firm grip on the CL places in england

i couldnt give a fuck about arsenal either tbh, but criticising wenger as a manager is fucking unreal considering he managed to assemble a team to go undefeated in the EPL for a whole season

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt arsenal finish 3rd behind a massively higher budgetted team of man united and chelsea last season?

havent arsenal made a pretty decent income from transfers, while still keeping a firm grip on the CL places in england

i couldnt give a fuck about arsenal either tbh, but criticising wenger as a manager is fucking unreal considering he managed to assemble a team to go undefeated in the EPL for a whole season

I just know they have won nothing for the old half decade and struggled against Leyton Orient, i think its fair to criticise a manager who hasn't won his league since 2003-2004 season.

Maybe that just me.

I have criticised Walter for failing to change over the years and I now must apologise;

I was certain he brought Bartley in because he was a central defender and was convinced he would do what he usually does and play him at full back.

However, Walter proved me wrong,proved he can be flexible by playing Bartley in midfield.

Heard a rumour he will be part of a deal for McGregor in the summer...

Lets hope no he's looked decidedly average against the filth and stupidly got a yellow card early nullifying his game, Fleck would have provided more composure and skill.

if Bartley is indeed better sutied to midfield as a few have stated on here, then smith should be fucking questioned as to why he let webster go without obtaining decent centre half cover

as he did state he was looking for centre half cover

so if bartley is indeed the centre half cover than smith was looking for, then question have to be asked why HE WONT FUCKING USE HIM

This was the point I was making in my original post!!

Why sign the lad and not use him in the area we really need him? :angry:

Oh wait........I forgot.........Capello's in charge.

PS. For those on this thread who claim the boy started his career up front - can I direct them to another famous Rangers striker who was playing at full-back when he signed for Hibernian before his big money move (and it was) to Rangers.

He became, 'The greatest centre forward the world has seen!" :sherlock:

if Bartley is indeed better sutied to midfield as a few have stated on here, then smith should be fucking questioned as to why he let webster go without obtaining decent centre half cover

as he did state he was looking for centre half cover

so if bartley is indeed the centre half cover than smith was looking for, then question have to be asked why HE WONT FUCKING USE HIM

The only question about Webster is why sign a cunt that played about two games for us with excuses like damaged eyebrows but in between times played a whole season for dundee hibs.

The only question about Webster is why sign a cunt that played about two games for us with excuses like damaged eyebrows but in between times played a whole season for dundee hibs.

wonder if that was a smith and co excuse about webster

if davie weir plays on sunday after last week shambolic performance, then i may start to actually believe that webster was the innocent party and that smith and co kept on inventing injuries to the press about webster to keep playing weir