whats happened to cole ?

razor6605

I seen him outside the subway before the Lisbon game. Im guessing that with us signing Bartley that Smith believes he can play anywhere, when really we all know hes a centre half.

I read some where that Smith is trying to turn Cole into a centreback and that came from the lad himself. Also Kankar has been getting played at leftback in bounce games, am telling you men our biggest stumbling bloke just now is Walter Smith, he gets decent players in then wastes them by playing them out of position. Look at Steven Davis, probably the best midfield player in Scotland, what does Smith do, sticks him out wide on the right then gets him to spend most games tracking back and stopping other players from playing, instead of having Davis as the man who makes our team tick and letting others worry about our players.

The quicker Mr. Negative is gone the better imho, you only have to look at the players he has stuck out on the left only for them to struggle then get slaughtered because they can't produce, Lafferty, Naismith, Weiss, Adam even Whittaker ffs, then he has boys who can play there and refuses to give them a chance Wylde and Kankar, for whatever reason only Smith can answer, roll on the summer and someone who kens whit they ur dane is brought in.

Might be the kick up the arse Whittaker needs. Too many of our players are on easy street. Underperformers should get dropped to create some competition for places.

(tu)

Players know they can go out and not give 100%, yet still be in the starting line up for the following game.

He might not be the long term solution, but seeing as Whittaker is really poor at the moment, would it hurt to try someone else at RB.

Can't really comment on Cole as it would be unfair to judge him on one game especially with it being his first-team debut and in the Champions League. Whittaker has been poor but far from the worst recently. I never thought the day would come when I wished Broadfoot was available.

I wonder if Kerkar is being shaped into a LB so Papac can move back into CB...

Can't really comment on Cole as it would be unfair to judge him on one game especially with it being his first-team debut and in the Champions League. Whittaker has been poor but far from the worst recently. I never thought the day would come when I wished Broadfoot was available.

I wonder if Kerkar is being shaped into a LB so Papac can move back into CB...

I think most people are in the same boat with Cole with most of us only seeing the one game. I still think he might be worth a shot for a game or two to see if he can make it. The Kerkar situation is baffling. I think everyone thought we would have seen him by now, even if it was a brief appearance at substitute. I personally don't think we'll ever see him now. If this is case, why the hell did we bring him in???