I wonder....

MisterC

How much time Reporting Scotland will devote to our result last night? I bet we wont even get a mention. Watching the news at 1 now and when they have cut to the RS to see whats coming up at 1.30 we havent even been mentioned. Maybe we will get a 10 second slot in between the rugby preview and the weather. Lets just see but I am not holding my breath.

Probably a non-starter, but BBC America in their EL roundup during the news this morning made no mention of the result despite giving the results of the remaining English clubs and a couple other continental big-wigs.

Well, on daybreak this morning, they sort of hurried through the results, and, got to ours and prefaced it with "but the performance of the night goes to Rangers"

Colour me surprised!

I heard that too, was very surprised!

How much time Reporting Scotland will devote to our result last night? I bet we wont even get a mention. Watching the news at 1 now and when they have cut to the RS to see whats coming up at 1.30 we havent even been mentioned. Maybe we will get a 10 second slot in between the rugby preview and the weather. Lets just see but I am not holding my breath.

the day after thre first leg, the had a fairly big report on it, showing both goals and Laffertys missed chances. Why wouldn't they do the same for the second leg I wonder?

the day after thre first leg, the had a fairly big report on it, showing both goals and Laffertys missed chances. Why wouldn't they do the same for the second leg I wonder?

Because at that point they could see us going out and it seems they were having a gloat. However last night must have sickened them to the bone! Bitter Broadcasting for Catholics. Fuck them.