Rangers Trivia

minstral

Me and my flatmate met an uld boy in the Rosevale about 3 years ago and he was saying he was at the cup final of 1928. Dunno if he was telling the truth but asked him about Alan Morton and he was going on about how good he was. One player I wish I'd seen play.

This one is harder.

What player cost 12,000 pounds plus a player in 1964 and was at Ibrox until 1966 WITHOUT PLAYING ONE GAME FOR THE FIRST TEAM.

According to my book, we only signed Thorold Beck that season and he played a few games that season

About 3 or 4 years mate.

:lol: I remember sitting in the Centenary Stand hearing Greig shouting at Alex MacDonald against St Johnstone, I think, " You get back when ah fuckin' tell ye, ya wee prick" :lol:

Eric i thought you must be near my age because of your user name, but you are still a youngster. (tu):D

Eric i thought you must be near my age because of your user name, but you are still a youngster. (tu):D

My first Rangers game was in 1968 against Clyde at Shawfield. My old man was a Clyde supporter and never really went to matches. But he took me to see the Rangers including Jim (not so slim) Baxter. 4 - 1 we beat them and I was chuffed as fuck that my old man gave me a chance to see Baxter playing for us. :uk: