NARSA 2011

bankieblue

ill be there 3 weeks booked traveling up from miami as i do each year the best place for you to book will be the howard johnston on i drive about £27 a night and clean also with wii fi in all the rooms very central for walking home after a drink and just up the road from where the local bears drink during games

also a well known bear off the forums daughter getting married while were there

No mate, cant get on the back up board either.

just watch the back up board i clicked on a programme this morning that came up with it and it sent a virus to the laptop im on safemode here till i get it cleared by a techie in the morning

just watch the back up board i clicked on a programme this morning that came up with it and it sent a virus to the laptop im on safemode here till i get it cleared by a techie in the morning

I didnt have a login for it, tried to register but I think admin are busy with more important things and dont want to bother them.

ill be there 3 weeks booked traveling up from miami as i do each year the best place for you to book will be the howard johnston on i drive about £27 a night and clean also with wii fi in all the rooms very central for walking home after a drink and just up the road from where the local bears drink during games

also a well known bear off the forums daughter getting married while were there

I stayed ther 2 years ago, last year I stayed in monumental movieland accross from wet and wild, this time we are staying in Extended stay deluxe next to convention centre. We are unfortunately missing convention as we go on 10th till 24th june, due to work commitments. Anyone else staying for the duration that we can all meet for a sash up when i'm there?

• 3 weeks later...

Will be there from 27th May to 10th June. Going to be a blast as usual!!! And now a nice shiny trophy as special guest. Can't beat it! If there is anyway you can get there for the convention dates, make sure you do, wouldn't miss it for anything.

Will be there from 27th May to 10th June. Going to be a blast as usual!!! And now a nice shiny trophy as special guest. Can't beat it! If there is anyway you can get there for the convention dates, make sure you do, wouldn't miss it for anything.

i will have my spies out to tell me how drunk your group are, and its usually very drunk :D

i will have my spies out to tell me how drunk your group are, and its usually very drunk :D

Us? Drunk?? I can't imagine what you are talking about lol. However, am in a villa with, among others, the Sakhalin Island pair, before and after the convention dates so the odds on that might just be very good! lol