Post a picture that made you ecstatic!

scottjf82

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Plenty other Loyalist / Unionist / Rangers pictures out there mate to give us our kicks.

Fuck them, they are insignificant.

Av got plenty, need tae wait till I get hame to get oan laptop.

Can't believe you tried to report a picture of Michael Stone.

Oh wait. I can believe it :rolleyes:

In fairness, some of us don't want our club to be associated with murderers, however insignificant the platform.

That's Celtic behaviour.

In fairness, some of us don't want our club to be associated with murderers, however insignificant the platform.

That's Celtic behaviour.

In fairness some of us do.

Who matters more? I'd say us since freedom of expression is allowed on here.

In fairness some of us do.

Who matters more? I'd say us since freedom of expression is allowed on here.

I'd say those who do ought to take it to a relevant part of the site, like the political board. Call me uptight, humourless, a handwringer or whatever, but I fail to see what Michael Stone has to do with Rangers. Evidently the person who tried to report the post feels the same. I can't say I would have bothered, myself.

It's a simple matter of being off-topic more than anything.

I'd say those who do ought to take it to a relevant part of the site, like the political board. Call me uptight, humourless, a handwringer or whatever, but I fail to see what Michael Stone has to do with Rangers. Evidently the person who tried to report the post feels the same. I can't say I would have bothered, myself.

That's a fairer argument.

So sad that the censors have removed the wonderful picture of the Hero of Milltown Cemetry, where is the much lauded freedom of expression on here.

Look, post it in the debating chamber or even the off-topic.

Although I don't want to be assosciated with that all, the main point is that this is the Bears Den. No-one can say that that picture is related to Rangers Football Club in any way.

So sad that the censors have removed the wonderful picture of the Hero of Milltown Cemetry, where is the much lauded freedom of expression on here.

Fucking shameful.

Maybe it's time to start hitting the report button every time we see something we don't like.

Look, post it in the debating chamber or even the off-topic.

Although I don't want to be assosciated with that all, the main point is that this is the Bears Den. No-one can say that that picture is related to Rangers Football Club in any way.

He's a Rangers fan.

Agree slightly, but headline says pics that made you ecstatic, not rangers pics, maybe you should take it up with the OP tbh (tu)

Sad that it got removed although I bet they are the same people that havent stepped foot outside of Govan to see the gers for years. If they have, then they are hypocrits as everywhere we go we have been singing songs for years that in footballing terms have nothing to do with Rangers? In there view that is.

For instance, what does the sash have to do with Rangers? Is it not off topic? So if I want to start a discussion about the sash I need to go into the debating chamber?

Too many precious people on here these days, Michael 3 Milltown 0.

He's a Rangers fan.

Plenty of people are Rangers fans but if you posted some random crap about them doing something that has nothing to do with Rangers in the Bears Den, it would be off-topic. Hell, threads about our ex-players often get moved because they now play for another club.

I realise many users will not agree with or understand the 'sensitivity' of others regarding this particular kind of off-topic post, which is fine, if you're into that kind of thing then that's your call, only an idiot would sign up to a Rangers message board and not expect certain political sentiments to exist within it, but likewise it's perfectly reasonable for a Rangers fan who doesn't find paramilitary-related posts particularly tasteful to expect them to be kept away from the Rangers-specific board that they came to post on. There is, after all, a political board here.

If it had been that picture of Stone with Tore Andre Flo and Ronald de Boer (which I have never actually seen by the way, if anyone wants to hook me up then please do) then at least that would have been relevant.