Murray £1 in £11 out

Articulate and reasonable Rangers supporter on Real Radio tonight giving good case for not being too happy with SDM.

He did however come out with that urban myth Aabout Sir David taking £11 out the club for every £1 he puts in.

This was one of the rehearsed arguments the anti-Murray camp used to bandy about. I thought it had been completely discredited, however it would appear that it still survives in some places.

I have yet to see any convincing evidence to support this.

Must admit I have never heard of that formula.

However, I speak to people of both sides of the MUrray debate and all of them concede that buying RFC has been very good financially for SDM over the last 20 years or so.

Guest orangpendek

i canny see why people feel the need to besmirch the man and his integrity. it's fair to say, is it not, that most of us think he's had his day and would be better selling to someone else. he seems to agree himself. so why the name calling, the mud slinging? it reeks of immaturity and ignorance.

Must admit I have never heard of that formula.

However, I speak to people of both sides of the MUrray debate and all of them concede that buying RFC has been very good financially for SDM over the last 20 years or so.

I am surprised at that Frankie,

used to be one of the mantras on FollowFollow at the height of the 'protests'. Had been a while though since I heard it.

Must have missed it mate. Like you say, I've never seen any compelling evidence per se of Murray making a certain amount of cash.

However I think it's pretty obvious that, after selling up especially, he'll have done OK over the piece.

Guest orangpendek

would these people be happier if he stood to make a loss, which would mean the club was (furthur) up the creek?

i canny see why people feel the need to besmirch the man and his integrity. it's fair to say, is it not, that most of us think he's had his day and would be better selling to someone else. he seems to agree himself. so why the name calling, the mud slinging? it reeks of immaturity and ignorance.

Well said. Can anyone here say that they have had a job as long as SDM and not made a mistake or a profit (I doubt he has made money from it)?

So much for loyalty eh?

Guest orangpendek

any profit has to take into account the 50m debt he transferred to his parent company. might have been his fault in the 1st place, tho i wasn't arguing at the time.

d'you know what, i reckon the signing of duncan ferguson was the beginning of the end.

his integrity........ :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Feckin great init...it gets better everyday on here :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If he just wanted to leave, fair enough.

But why all the lying to the fans and broken promises ?

Thats why he has lost all respect, from me anyway, and thats why there is name calling.

If he just wanted to leave, fair enough.

But why all the lying to the fans and broken promises ?

Thats why he has lost all respect, from me anyway, and thats why there is name calling.

Like sly devious cunning slimey lying barsteward an all that

Even when I lok at his fat feckin face noo it makes me spew...he has devious written all over it...

Check it oot...horrible horrible man so he is

sorry d,s. it was david holmes and marlbrough that brought in souness and the basic overhaul to all seated was done and dusted 5 year b4 david apeared. and where did all the steelwork come from,nice little earner..

sorry d,s. it was david holmes and marlbrough that brought in souness and the basic overhaul to all seated was done and dusted 5 year b4 david apeared. and where did all the steelwork come from,nice little earner..

The enclosure wasnt seated until the 90s

o.k. fish the upper deck went on after but the enclosure wasnt a pull down and re build. and the corners filled in ..also.

Am with ye now....which was the first stand to be completed and in which year :Animation44:

SDM really needs to come out LOUD and support the fans in different ways.

The silent treatment is NOT working for now.

I assume when the chairman leaves the club he will hand back Edmiston House, which we, the fans, paid for, and as a bonus, give us back the carpark that was the Albion. :rolleyes:

I assume when the chairman leaves the club he will hand back Edmiston House, which we, the fans, paid for, and as a bonus, give us back the carpark that was the Albion. :rolleyes:

He raped us the legal way :angry2:

He raped us the legal way :angry2:

SDM makes more per year from the car park than he paid RFC for it (175K) and it must be worth over a million now. He really had Rangers best interest at heart. NOT.