ness signs till 2015

gunslinger

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree, and the 'but he's getting played out of position' excuse doesn't really convince me.

Why doesn't it convince you when it's 100% true?

We've seen it before with Charlie Adam. Always played as a left winger. Always shite. Gets a move to a club who plays him in his correct position. Excels.

I have seen him play in a range of positions and he hasn't stood out in any.

So what is his natural position? Playing just off the main striker?

Stood out? Hes an attacking player and a wean, new to first team football in a defensive set up, what do you want him to do? Suddenly change the dynamics of our team? Grab our midfield and defence by the balls and demand they push up and attack more? :lol:

Stuart c'mon.

Attacking from a central position, ive saw him 3 or 4 times from there and he has impressed me. Such a wasted talent in our team right now. I feel for the lad, i really do.

(tu)

so far he has shown nothing to suggest he warrants a contract beyond 2013

Fair enough i just feel we should be tying up these young players on longger than 2 year contracts especially 19 year olds who have played over 50 games for us.

Why doesn't it convince you when it's 100% true?

We've seen it before with Charlie Adam. Always played as a left winger. Always shite. Gets a move to a club who plays him in his correct position. Excels.

Adam consistently made 40-50 yard accurate passes. He showed good ball control and technique. It didn't matter what position he played, those qualities were there for people to see. Fleck, in my opinion, has not shown anything close to Adam's potential.

Thats not saying much mate, all 3 have been shocking this season. I think Ki is their best midfielder, i dont rate Kayal, at all.

We all know if they are attacked they capitulate, let them attack and they will dominate.

Kayal is by far their best midfielder. I hate to say it but he looks a great player. Footballing wise Ki is probably better on the ball but Kayal does all their dirty work single-handedly.

I'd have any of the 2 of them in a second though.

flecks first touch is excellent.

Exactly!

He had a bit of a nightmare midweek but he wasn't the only one. And in the right circumtstances we would not have needed to throw him into a game as fiesty as that one.

His first touch is normally brilliant.

If he was delivering i would agree with you 100%

I agree where your coming from but if we can't show the confidence in him to give him a long term deal why should we expect loyalty from him when the deal is running down and English clubs want him a la Danny Wilson

I would hope we would be able to fight off scunthorpe......

If by 2013 it is the likes of Scunthorpe looking to sign him on a free then i will remember this day and think that genralcartmanlee sure had Flecks sussed.

But untill then ive still got faith in the boy

Edu is struggling in a lopsided, unsettled and poor midfield make up.

I'm sorry but Edu is awful. If you don't rate Kayal but think Edu is only playing bad due to a "lopsided" midfield then you are off your head SWSL! :lol:(tu)