ness signs till 2015

gunslinger

The ones who forecast a firesale and no players being offered contracts which they would accept.

wever had the firesale. we can still offer contracts obviously but they dont seem great.

some will be accepted some rejected.

dj on rr last night said nothing was going to stop super taking the job he knows he doesnt have many players and will maybe have to sell a couple of big names in the summer but hes ok with that as long as he gets the cash from the sales.

that wont be far from the truth.

davis, mcgregor and bougherra will all go. the wage bill will be reduced again and we will buy players with the cash we raise.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really Good News. Glad we got him tied down.. hope he doesn't do what Danny Wilson done to us. though i dont think he will. he is already showing that he is going to be a quality player.

Murray Park is starting to show some promising results!

A 4 year contract??

Fleck,Wylde,Cole and Hutton should get the same

He shouldn't be given any contract until he shows a genuine sign of potential.

He has had double the amount of chances as Wylde, Hutton and cole put together and shown no signs of being good enough.

You think hes already better than Ki? Thats a statement and a half.

(tu)

far more potential, needs to get physically stronger and his stamina improved. Celtic's midfield would not look half as good if kayal wasn't in there though. I think that boy is no half bad, he's dominated lee, edu, and davis. Stop him push up on their midfield and get at their fullbacks who aren't half as good defending as going forward.

Jamie Ness astonishing rise to first team stardom with Rangers has landed him a second new deal in just a few months.

The 20 year old midfield playmaker was given a 2 year extension late last year before his boxing day debut at Motherwell.

Since an outstanding display in the January 2 loss to Celtic his reputation has soared and Gers have ripped up his original deal and replaced it with a more lucretive one untill 2015.

Ness has made just nine appearances and is currently sidelined through unjury.

Boss Walter Smith rates him as one of the best prospects he has ever with, yet just a few weeks before his dramatic old firm bow he was set to be farmed out to Clyde on loan to gain more experience.

He has had double the amount of chances as Wylde, Hutton and cole put together and shown no signs of being good enough.

:lol:

Yeah, because every chance hes had, hes played in his proper position, yeah? doh

Walter has ruined him.

Perhaps his touch and control were terrible on Wednesday but his defensve play wasn't that bad.

And there is the problem he shouldn't be playing on the left and given a lot of defensive responsibilities!

He's an attacker

Agree, and the 'but he's getting played out of position' excuse doesn't really convince me.

far more potential, needs to get physically stronger and his stamina improved. Celtic's midfield would not look half as good if kayal wasn't in there though. I think that boy is no half bad, he's dominated lee, edu, and davis. Stop him push up on their midfield and get at their fullbacks who aren't half as good defending as going forward.

Thats not saying much mate, all 3 have been shocking this season. I think Ki is their best midfielder, i dont rate Kayal, at all.

We all know if they are attacked they capitulate, let them attack and they will dominate.

Perhaps his touch and control were terrible on Wednesday but his defensve play wasn't that bad.

And there is the problem he shouldn't be playing on the left and given a lot of defensive responsibilities!

He's an attacker

He is an attacker with no touch or control. That's the problem. (tu)

:lol:

Yeah, because every chance hes had, hes played in his proper position, yeah? doh

Walter has ruined him.

I have seen him play in a range of positions and he hasn't stood out in any.

So what is his natural position? Playing just off the main striker?