Dear Arsene Wenger

Dear Arsene Wenger

How are you, hard luck at the Nou Camp the other night, shocking decision to send off Robin Van Persie.

Anyway down to business, see that lad Kyle Bartley, you know, the one that came to us on loan until the end of the season?

Well how do you fancy letting him stay here for another season, he is developing well up here and is getting better every game he plays. And next season there is a massive chance he would be the starting centre half beside Majid Bougherra, which would benefit him even more.

Trust me this would be a great deal for both our clubs, we need stability for a few seasons and Bartley needs regular games, then when he is ready you will have a confident and commanding centre half ready to rock english football.

Plus we FUCKING LOVE the big man, seriously he has been brilliant for us and could very well help our quest for 4iar next season.

Hope to hear from you soon mate

Yours sincerely

Every bloody rangers fan out there

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was very good tonight.

Since he has came to us he has looked quite good but still quite raw, which is understandable. In a back five he looks very solid because the security of Bougherra and Weir but in a back four he gets caught out of position a bit. Also needs to work on his distribution.

But in saying that he is definitely a player I would like to see us keeping on loan for another season. The only thing is if Bougherra leaves in the summer and Weir retires (hopefully) then we will need a solid and experienced CB beside him to help him and right now we don't have one of those.

You think he will be going somewhere? I expect him to sign a new deal.

:)

If I could get away for free on a loophole in my contract and was being offered a wage rise from a team playing in a big country ( ie Spain ) then I'm tempted to go when my own club won't be offering me anything but a wage decrease

P.S. Stop blaming the referee for your defeat the other night. Barcalona were sublime and would have ripped apart most teams that night.

But seriously. It would be amazing to get Bartley here for another season.

If I could get away for free on a loophole in my contract and was being offered a wage rise from a team playing in a big country ( ie Spain ) then I'm tempted to go when my own club won't be offering me anything but a wage decrease

Whos says it will be a decrease? I doubt hes on more than £15k a week.

Arsene is always on here, just to see Muffs, Martyboys and Sir walter smith legends thoughts on how the game should be played.

What an obsessive pile of shite. Arsene wont even know what Rangersmedia is never mind being interested in our thoughts on "how the game should be played"

:sherlock:

Another season? Call me selfish but I want him on a long term deal, 19 year old so we can sell him on for a profit, and he will boost our defense. Perhaps if we were to say "Excuse Mr Wenger I have an Idea for you, how's about you give us kyle bartley and 7 million and we will give you Kirk Broadfoot? Sleep on it Regards."