SPL Player of the Month

Scott-RFC

When is this decided and by whom?

I see on BBC Naismith has won young player of the month, but for the proper trophy it has to be Alan hutton for me

After the criticism he has taken already this season I think he has put in some good performances recently, both offensively and defensively

However itll probably be someone from a diddy club like Scott Mcdonald

When is this decided and by whom?

I see on BBC Naismith has won young player of the month, but for the proper trophy it has to be Alan hutton for me

After the criticism he has taken already this season I think he has put in some good performances recently, both offensively and defensively

However itll probably be someone from a diddy club like Scott Mcdonald

Just last week yeez were all wanting him signed

And I bet you were one of them ;)

Everyone hinks Hutton is a hero for having a decent (nothing more) past couple of months. Maybe because the rest of the squad is poor he is looking better than what he is.

Everyone hinks Hutton is a hero for having a decent (nothing more) past couple of months. Maybe because the rest of the squad is poor he is looking better than what he is.

Exactly brother most of them were calling for his head a few months ago

This guy has been bashed heavily this season, but hes managed to dig himself out of a slump in form and for the last few weeks put in a consistently high level of performance

i think you are being unfairly harsh

Hutton has been pretty damn good since Smith took over. He finally looks like reaching the form he showed before his broken leg. He looks a completely different player. Got to remember, he's still only 21.

I thought Hutton was a pish player, and stick by that.

It will take more than a few good games to win me over.

However, his form has been good recently and probably should be in with a shout.

Hutton has been pretty damn good since Smith took over. He finally looks like reaching the form he showed before his broken leg. He looks a completely different player. Got to remember, he's still only 21.

He's probably the best we've had at Right Back since Stevens. It has always been a problem position for us, but i think we've now got a player who can really grow into that position. (tu)

Why do people keep coming out with this 'since smith took over'? His improvement started before that and in any case all that has happened is that he has become reasonable as opposed to dire. He still needs to move up a notch.

Why do people keep coming out with this 'since smith took over'? His improvement started before that and in any case all that has happened is that he has become reasonable as opposed to dire. He still needs to move up a notch.

Because since Smith took over he has become more consistant and looked a better player. He even say's this himself!

We need another RB tho, someone with experience to keep Hutton on his toes, to push him and give the position a bit of fight. Also incase of injury.

Because since Smith took over he has become more consistant and looked a better player. He even say's this himself!

We need another RB tho, someone with experience to keep Hutton on his toes, to push him and give the position a bit of fight. Also incase of injury.

He said he improved under PLG.